Reviews for Dealbreaker
Angel2564 chapter 10 . 3/9
Kay so I love this idea. Should defiantly keep going on it. If you don't, well I'm not a very nice person. Please, I am begging you, update soon. :')
Melikalilly chapter 10 . 1/25
I love this story
gothpandaotaku chapter 10 . 1/14
Looooved it! So bittersweet. The scenes with Dean and Bobby were cute though. Can't wait to see how Dean adjusts to being a vampire!
need2no chapter 10 . 1/11
RogueStorm84 chapter 10 . 1/10
Aww poor Dean. I don't understand why he wanted to see where it happened
babyreaper chapter 10 . 1/8
Great seeing a new chapter, and while it's sad that Dean has been turned, it's better than him being dead and in Hell, and Sam was going to turn him eventually, can the two of them now survive their new life? Can Sam teach Dean to control his blood lust? Thx
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 1/8
This was an excellent update. Now that Dean has joined the ranks of the un-dead do you intend to continue this particular story for while or is this just about it for Deadbreaker? I can see it either ending or changing to a longer story line about two Vampire Hunters. Any idea about which way you plan to jump?
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 10 . 1/8
Poor Dean, he's having such a hard time, but at least he's not in hell, that's always better. Thank you.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
Cate Winchester chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
Please continue writing this, it's such a good story. Luv ya!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Great chapter can’t wait to see what is going happen so please update soon.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
Will this prevent heaven and hell from screwing around with the brothers? Their situation busts up any number of high level plans. Nice. strong, well-written scenes, by the way.
Barranca chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
I know I expected dean to be turned some day, but this attack on his life was disheartening. At least Lilith is gone and no one broke the last seal.
Janieceal chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
I like this and would love to read more