Reviews for Dawn or dusk, who can tell?
St3rfire chapter 9 . 5/14
Please updated soon. This story is very good.
Unimpressed Rev chapter 9 . 3/18
Seriously? I find a story that was last updated in fucking 2011 in 2015, four fucking years later. You left it at such a cliff hanger, that it might have worked if you finished the godamn story. Finish it! You Have so much going for this story, until you left it. Finish it and I will evolve in to the impressed Review OK? Is that good enough for you?
Ori Heartlyng chapter 8 . 3/11
Do not worry Moth-kun, as a faithful reader from the beginning *I think- searches for review for the first chapter*, I can definitely relate. I can only hope that things work out and try to stay optimistic! Everything'll work into it's place. Just hang in there!
Much love!
-Orion H.
Ori Heartlyng chapter 6 . 3/10
Way to go Hiruza! I loved the test she gave Naruto-kun! I would have done the same to see if he truly was loyal for Sakura..
Ori Heartlyng chapter 5 . 3/10
Oh dear..Kakashi fear the awesomeness that is Tsunade..XD Naruto-kun don't give up!
Ori Heartlyng chapter 4 . 3/10
SMH...Naruto Naruto Naruto...:( This saddens me..Damn you Sakura! *scowls*
Ori Heartlyng chapter 3 . 3/10
Naruto...:( *hugs said character* Please tell me his heart didn't harden..
Ori Heartlyng chapter 2 . 3/10
Poor Naruto :( I always paired NaruSaku in the series...Unrequited love is always the worst.
CorruptedSoul72 chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
Next chapter?
Fayari chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Where's the update?!
Zatheko chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Really wish you would continue it, it always seems like the good stories are left unfinished.
KrissyAndNarutoForeverTogether chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
please write more i beg of you
Guest chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
Really good! Please update soon.
jalkura chapter 7 . 6/14/2012

MAN! u sure know the art of cliffhangering

update soon
kirabook chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
Bah, I see that you have a lot of author notes about people complaining.

Ignore them, it's really not hard to understand what's going on. XD Anyway, great so far! Looking forward to more in the future.