Reviews for The Ghost of Jealousy
Dude. Sequel. When?
silkysexybitch chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Hot.

Seriously good writing.

I loved the fierceness of the fight-lust, it takes talent to write that.
Nat chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! * chants until you write one*
Natalia chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
This must be, like the hundredth time I'm reading this. ITS SOOO ADDICTIVE! Please write a sequel :D
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Okay so now I have incoherent thoughts. The smut addict inside of me loves angry sex and oh my days, you delivered! This was fabulous. Nice use of Jack/Samantha and then obviously connecting the lovely Colonel Mann. Excellent story and I do believe I'm just going to read chapter 4 over and over again because it was written beautifully.
USAFChief chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
Seems to me you got the smut right. ;)

Good story. I liked it. As I said in an earlier review, your growing command of the English language is excellent. I'm very proud of you.

Thanks for posting this.

pdf
USAFChief chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
The last Jenny had heard, Army CID colonel Hollis Mann had retired after her tour of duty ended, and she was spending her days thoughtless and careless on some island in Hawaii.

I think you meant "carefree" on some island in Hawaii.

Very nice job so far, and I'm very impressed with your handling of the written language. You've come a long way, my dear!

pdf
AlternativeRocker chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Guhhh, Jibbs have their own special way of communicating and their own smut and they are just so perfect. I loved this story so so much, and I agree with M - we should have a prequel and sequel, just for more of you and your ways with Jibbs. :D

xx
black widow mistress chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Oh My God, that was amazing! absolutely loved the end! They are just so amazing together! :D :D :D :D Great story!
MatteaAM chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
I didn't even start reading it yet. I'm just so excited and I don't want it to end just as much as I do...well, here it goes...

LIVESTREAM-REVIEW:

Entwined fingers! JDFKSAGJDSKGAHJDHKGJSA

If I tell you I forgot I was doing this, will that be enough to tell you how good it is?

In other news, I'm glad you use word 'trousers' instead of 'pants'. Moving on. LOL

"...letting him take what was rightfully his because he was rightfully hers." THIS is what my heart melts on. No 'I love you's' needed. THIS is Jibbs kind of heart-melting romance.

Oh how fun you are, M, pulling a 'me' and not actually giving us anything. And here a was, waiting for this whole thing to explode in harsh words. TSK This angst bitch is not amused. And neither is Paola Bracho :D Well, now you have to do BOTH prequel AND sequel. Easy as that. Ooooh, I am so looking forward to that. :) *channels Abby*

Also, since they did not use protection (NO, THEY DID NOT), there will be a baby - Elizabeth Shannon Kelly Shepard-Gibbs, hopefully - and then we can have a never-ending WIP story. :)

Anyhoo, kidding aside, this was a truly brilliant story which just proved my point of you being an amazing writer and I am sad to see over so soon. Four for you, M. You go, M.

Now, run along and write me those one-shots I ordered. LOVE YOU! XX
madame.alexandra chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
I waited until the end to continue reviewing.

The last chapter-I mean, the one before this-was awesome. I loved the end. I'm into the violent/angst thing. You know me ;)

Of course, I always love smut. I love everything you write :D
AlternativeRocker chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
There are not enough words in the English - or any other - language to describe how I feel right now! Angry Jenny and Gibbs are possibly as hot as any couple possibly can be.

Poor Jenny when she thought he was actually going to hit her back, gosh I want to squeeze them both so tight.

More of this epic stuff soon, wife.
MatteaAM chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
A nice livestreaming review for you, even if you don't deserve it after that tweet! P

"...and Jenny did not doubt they could have been friends, under different circumstances." Wishful thinking, M? I see right through you. :)

Yeah, Gibbs. Suggesting to leave wasn't your brightest moment, now was it? TSK

"Do you think I didn't see the look on your face when you ended up at my door in the middle of the night?" M! If we don't learn more about that look on his face in the next chapter, you will write that one-shot if it be the last thing either of us does. UNDERSTOOD? *glares*

*cringes*

M, you did wonders with the scene I gave you like no other person would. I LOVE it. Even better then when it was in my mind.

"Don't you ever – EVER – think that my promise to you means nothing." Oh, Gibbs. Take me. *LOL*

M, that was *.* So much angst and so much hot and I just love every single word and it was so IN CHARACTER and so them, fighting without any real arguments, because they are just so stubborn and too proud to admit they're wrong. Stupid people.

Hit me with the last one. I can take it. *grins* XX
laurabrownX chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Oh my ... I can't even. Wow.

I fully agree with Dimplesgirl. This is one of the most intense and passionate stories I've ever read - without their having been any sex yet. I'm speechless.

I swear.

Love this so much! I can't wait for the update! :D

Happy Easter! :D
dimplesgirl chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Wow.

I had to read that twice.

Wow.

It was hotter than well any non-sexual story I've ever read. The tension, and violence. Wow.

Sex and Violence always go hand in hand when it comes to these two, and I look forward to Chapter Four - if you know what I mean :) :) :)

Xx