Reviews for the churros are a lie
GrandMasterEm chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I live in America and I've never been to disneyland OR disneyworld! :(

However I thought this story was pretty freakin' awesome. Very original too. When the kid was like 'Ansem isn't really dead' I was like oh shit Sora's gonna go apeshit...

Oh and I agree, coke is poison.
Infamousplot chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This story deserves more reviews :3

I read this earlier today- It's sweet :3 Funny, and sweet. I love the way you characterized Sora -he was cute and crazy, but still serious and realistic ("You have got to be f*cking kidding me." XD). It was hilarious seeing his view on all of the things going on around him (soda is poison XD gof figure I hate coke), and seeing him run up to Disney characters and having them call security XD

Also, the little kid coming up to him and fanboying over him was adorable. Especially since he knew it was the real Sora and told him why Disney World was so important :) It was sweet.

And Sora attacking kids for throwing milkshakes at "King Mickey"? Win XD
0Wishful-Thoughts0 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Instant love. :D

This was absolutely adorable, and yet completely hilarious at the same time. The idea was very unique and original, and I love how you managed to portray it in the story! :)

*Adds to favorites*
obriens chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
*FACE PALM* Churros are a lie! :O lol Coca-Cola is SO not poison, Sora! Aww that cute little boy telling Sora everything about his life :3 lol the bitch part was lol!

xoxo

Akemi!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Very Fun.
Kutlessrocker chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Absolutely hilarious. I've never been to Disneyland/Disneyworld. :(. Keep up the good work.
Kairi Granger chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
You came to America! D Fun stuff! Sorry about the lack of KH stuff...I'm fairly disappointed in it myself. I love how Sora acted...cause I can totally see him doing all of this )