Reviews for The Mage and the Wolf
trunks111 chapter 30 . 11/21/2015
so much love for this story!
aozera1996 chapter 16 . 11/7/2015
This made me want to cry. At the end. But it's goodi love it
trunks111 chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
I really like this story. you have a Very different take on Fenris' markings than another writer did. As I said though, I like it xD
nanasawayuri chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
Omg i think i just went to heaven and came back.
Lotska chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
Yep, definitely rape. I thought it was clear after the first time. It's hard for me to imagine falling in love with my rapist.
Enchantm3nt chapter 30 . 6/18/2014
I don't know if you'll ever continue this story, but I do hope you do.

I just spent the past few days reading it and I'm sorely put out that it stopped where it did, and at such an interesting turn in the story!

Your writing is beautiful and your characters are so alive and true to their game counterparts, it was a pleasure and a joy to read.

I hope your personal life has improved, and wish you all the best with any future projects, you are a very talented writer, my dear.
CheekyHolmes chapter 30 . 5/25/2014
I know it's been over two years since you updated this, but it's so terribly good that I figured begging would be well worth it. It's probably the best Hawke/Fenris story I've read, and well-written to boot. Writing 30 chapters of this masterpiece and leaving it has to be one of the cruelest forms of torture. :( Please continue.
Ioga chapter 30 . 11/11/2013
I'm back, caught up, and queuing for more chapters. But in the meanwhile I will have my way with the other things. :) Giggled to myself a couple of times reading this chapter, thank you!
IAMB chapter 30 . 8/5/2013
Well written story. I just discovered this awesome piece of happiness (for me anyway...) a day ago and I'm already hooked. I hope you continue your work!
Asuka Tanku chapter 30 . 1/24/2013
I really love your story, you made a vrey good job. Thank you!
Orvon hoolio chapter 30 . 12/29/2012
This is by far my favorite Fenris story! Please update!
conperi chapter 30 . 12/15/2012
I fell upon this story by complete accident and I am SO glad I did. I hope you haven't lost your desire to finish this one because we'll all be suffering the same blue balls as Isabela in that case. Aside from the great characterizations and interesting plot, this is just very well written. I've wasted money buying books that are amateurish compared to your story-telling. I hope whatever muse you have hasn't left quite yet and I look forward to more!
Rae chapter 30 . 11/13/2012
Damn I wanna read more. Just make them see reason already lol. I cant take it anymore! But I guess thats why I keep reading isnt it :D Great story
Rae chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
I wont lie when I read that Hawke was getting married (not to Fenris) I lost all interest in the story lol. I didnt read it for like a week. But it was so awsome I decided to give it another chance. Im glad i did.
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 30 . 10/13/2012