Reviews for Shattering Of The Silver Light
Bambibelle84 chapter 49 . 6/16
[Gabrielle slowly met her gaze she could see a very strange look in it and the blue eyes did nothing to hide it. It was so similar to the look Damokles used to give her.]

Oh oh. I love how everyone around them is noticing. But i loved that Gabrielle thought of this. Lol then she started her Pipe and Xena already knows she's smokes when tense lol.
Bambibelle84 chapter 34 . 6/15
I loved that scene where Xena return the wooden bird to Gabrielle. I loved it so much
Bambibelle84 chapter 27 . 6/15
I knew Gabrielle was the leader I just knew it

[Phrixus breathed in deeply this had suddenly taken a very bad turn. "Clearly this is Gabrielle's retribution for being dishonoured and humiliated she's now going after those who caused her pain last night." Fedora lowered her gaze sadly shaking her head before she spoke. "Well it appears that the tormented lion has finally mashed free of her cage Empress and you'll have to be the one to calm her raging heart."]

I can't believe Xena did what she did. Next chapter is gonna be great. I'm really loving this story.
Bambibelle84 chapter 17 . 6/14
Thaleah and Gabrielle conversation I loved it.
Bambibelle84 chapter 9 . 6/14
Omg Gabrielle turned into a werewolf in front of Xena wow. I thought this was gonna take a while.
Bambibelle84 chapter 5 . 6/13
I'm really loving this story. Xena is so lonely. I love that she's fond to the wooden carved bird.
Bambibelle84 chapter 2 . 6/13
So intrigued
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 6/13
Very very intrigued.
Justsajd chapter 100 . 5/9/2015
One word: AMAZING this was written beautifully and I thank you for sharing your gift with us. :)
GISA103 chapter 25 . 3/15/2015
My God I cried a lot in this chapter
GISA103 chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
Wow poor Gabrielle :(
GISA103 chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
Wow my good God this is one of the best tale ever,,,,
Red Hope chapter 100 . 3/2/2015
What a wild, awesome ride!

I'm happy Xena and Gabrielle were able to find common ground and learn to admire each other. It's obvious they still have to learn communication, but any new relationship requires that skill. I love that Gabrielle earned her horns. It's an interesting imagery to picture Gabrielle, as a werewolf, and with antlers. She still has lots to learn to be a leader, but she can gain a lot of that from Xena. Otherwise, she really never had anybody else that could or would have properly taught her. To some degree, it can come naturally, but there's so much to learn to be a good leader.

Your other characters were very well rounded. Lots to depth to each of them. I'm looking forward to see what other characters come into the series, especially ones like Callisto, Gabrielle's family, and plenty of others out there. So I am off to the next story...

Thank you so much for a fabulous story. :)
Red Hope chapter 55 . 2/27/2015
I started your story around 9PM last night and stopped at this chapter at 3.30 AM. I remember reading the story a couple years ago. Again, the same emotions resurfaced as I read it a second time. I just wanted to yell at Xena to be nice to Gabs.

I enjoy your darker version of Gabrielle. She's different yet the same too. The werewolf crossover is awesome! I feel most bards would make Xena the werewolf so it's awesome that Gabrielle is the one. And all your details are amazing. It gives so much depth to the plot and characters. It takes a great writer to create such a diverse and in depth world.

I shall continue forth to the second half of the story. Thank you for an amazing read!
DesperadoDreamer chapter 100 . 10/2/2014
Excellent story! I didn't know i could fall in love with Xena and Gabrielle all over again and then some! Look forward to the next book!