Reviews for Shattering Of The Silver Light
Reader chapter 89 . 4/23
To me, having Demitrius respond to the kiss that way didn't fit with earlier developments. He was already making plans for a picnic date, so it just didn't make sense to me. The world you've created is interesting and I'm really enjoying the story.
Reader chapter 31 . 4/21
Thank you. I'm really enjoying the story so far. Just a couple of inconsistencies though. Earlier it was mentioned that one of the servants was born and grew up in the castle. However, it was earlier stated that the castle was only 4 years old. Also, the timing on the lovers death is off. If he died 6 years ago, Gabrielle was just been discovered by the werewolves, and just started werewolf training. The story is so interesting though, so once again thank you.
misterwhy1 chapter 17 . 8/18/2016
you really need a beta to correct your spelling and syntax errors
Bambibelle84 chapter 49 . 6/16/2016
[Gabrielle slowly met her gaze she could see a very strange look in it and the blue eyes did nothing to hide it. It was so similar to the look Damokles used to give her.]

Oh oh. I love how everyone around them is noticing. But i loved that Gabrielle thought of this. Lol then she started her Pipe and Xena already knows she's smokes when tense lol.
Bambibelle84 chapter 34 . 6/15/2016
I loved that scene where Xena return the wooden bird to Gabrielle. I loved it so much
Bambibelle84 chapter 27 . 6/15/2016
I knew Gabrielle was the leader I just knew it

[Phrixus breathed in deeply this had suddenly taken a very bad turn. "Clearly this is Gabrielle's retribution for being dishonoured and humiliated she's now going after those who caused her pain last night." Fedora lowered her gaze sadly shaking her head before she spoke. "Well it appears that the tormented lion has finally mashed free of her cage Empress and you'll have to be the one to calm her raging heart."]

I can't believe Xena did what she did. Next chapter is gonna be great. I'm really loving this story.
Bambibelle84 chapter 17 . 6/14/2016
Thaleah and Gabrielle conversation I loved it.
Bambibelle84 chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
Omg Gabrielle turned into a werewolf in front of Xena wow. I thought this was gonna take a while.
Bambibelle84 chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
I'm really loving this story. Xena is so lonely. I love that she's fond to the wooden carved bird.
Bambibelle84 chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
So intrigued
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Very very intrigued.
Justsajd chapter 100 . 5/9/2015
One word: AMAZING this was written beautifully and I thank you for sharing your gift with us. :)
GISA103 chapter 25 . 3/15/2015
My God I cried a lot in this chapter
GISA103 chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
Wow poor Gabrielle :(
GISA103 chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
Wow my good God this is one of the best tale ever,,,,