Reviews for Shattering Of The Silver Light
Justsajd chapter 100 . 5/9
One word: AMAZING this was written beautifully and I thank you for sharing your gift with us. :)
GISA103 chapter 25 . 3/15
My God I cried a lot in this chapter
GISA103 chapter 15 . 3/15
Wow poor Gabrielle :(
GISA103 chapter 7 . 3/15
Wow my good God this is one of the best tale ever,,,,
Red Hope chapter 100 . 3/2
What a wild, awesome ride!

I'm happy Xena and Gabrielle were able to find common ground and learn to admire each other. It's obvious they still have to learn communication, but any new relationship requires that skill. I love that Gabrielle earned her horns. It's an interesting imagery to picture Gabrielle, as a werewolf, and with antlers. She still has lots to learn to be a leader, but she can gain a lot of that from Xena. Otherwise, she really never had anybody else that could or would have properly taught her. To some degree, it can come naturally, but there's so much to learn to be a good leader.

Your other characters were very well rounded. Lots to depth to each of them. I'm looking forward to see what other characters come into the series, especially ones like Callisto, Gabrielle's family, and plenty of others out there. So I am off to the next story...

Thank you so much for a fabulous story. :)
Red Hope chapter 55 . 2/27
I started your story around 9PM last night and stopped at this chapter at 3.30 AM. I remember reading the story a couple years ago. Again, the same emotions resurfaced as I read it a second time. I just wanted to yell at Xena to be nice to Gabs.

I enjoy your darker version of Gabrielle. She's different yet the same too. The werewolf crossover is awesome! I feel most bards would make Xena the werewolf so it's awesome that Gabrielle is the one. And all your details are amazing. It gives so much depth to the plot and characters. It takes a great writer to create such a diverse and in depth world.

I shall continue forth to the second half of the story. Thank you for an amazing read!
DesperadoDreamer chapter 100 . 10/2/2014
Excellent story! I didn't know i could fall in love with Xena and Gabrielle all over again and then some! Look forward to the next book!
TheDreamerofStories chapter 25 . 9/11/2014
O.o Err for me the chapter 24 and chapter 25 are the same. I am confused by that, otherwise I have enjoyed he story so far
Teshy chapter 100 . 12/24/2013
*grins* Magnificent job Silver! I had so much fun and lots of lost sleep reading this book. You have out done yourself and I am so glad you got me to read it. I will start on book two today after I get some sleep Lol. Thanks again and thank You so much!
Yumoto chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
That guest with the longest, most tedious comment ever is me. Forgot to login. Sorry!
Julie chapter 100 . 9/19/2013
I just loved your story! Great writing! Will there be more sequels/stories coming? I would love to read more! Please let me know. I will look forward to them! Thank you : )
Bexteron chapter 100 . 9/3/2013
N'aww, I love how easy and natural it is between Gabrielle and Xena now. Though there is titles and status between them, when they are together it's as if they shake them of to the bare people they are beneath it all, naked to one another emotionally (as well as physically ;D), and it makes me happy to think that they finally made it there after all they've been through together. It was hard but they can finally love. The love scene between them was both equal in passion and gentle love without being vulgar or over the top, and it showed their confidence and trust in one another. However, I can still sense Gabrielle's longing for her son. She wants to keep him safe, but now that she is the King - the real King - and she has found someone she loves completely, I feel she will want to complete the family image sooner or later. She's just scared. Her comments about her family too throughout the story makes me wonder if she will see them again and if they will accept her for everything she is.

The little scene with Iris with the kids kinda almost confirms for me what I think is going to happen in the sequel, especially after her talk with Quentin, but I won't ruin it for any other readers :P It's understandable that Iris will feel bonded to Sebantianos, but although she loves him as if he was her own she has to remember that he isn't and that one day, she will have to give him back. I like how the boy resembles Gabrielle and Damokles, but could still be passed off as Xena's son, too. Dark hair, green eyes? All he needs now is a compassionate personality but kick ass skills and a sprinkle of stubbornness and he could be both women's son xD we are. We've come to the end of a story, and a great story at that. From the beginning this has been a roller-coaster ride. With tensions rising and falling, death and life, secrets and truths being revealed, it has definitely made for a great read - one that had me waiting impatiently for the next installment every week. I love the new spin on my favourite fictional couple. The way you created a world and made it believable still makes me smile from pride. There has been so many stories but not as many whose story/plot stand out as much as ones like this and I feel honoured that you decided to share and treat us to this story. Thank you so much for this opportunity to read this, Silver. It really was brilliant and it still mesmerizes me how you were able to create and keep your own unique story without breaking away from your originality. I hope the best for you in the future and look forward to reading your sequel as well as other tales you may have, my friend.

- Bex
Bexteron chapter 99 . 9/3/2013
*phew* I'm so glad that Gabrielle is alright. I was really worried there for a second. After everything she has been through in this story I thought that maybe everything, her injuries etc was catching up to her. To find out that it was just her horns coming through, her true horns breaking out was a relief. Too bad that it came when it did though and left her in such a weak state. I felt like Xena. I just wanted to hold Gabby and tell her everything was alright. Their little talk later about Xena trying to encourage Gabby to look for her family and spill the secret of her hidden son was touching. I felt for them both. Gabrielle wants to keep her son safe, even if that mean not telling Xena (even if she already knows) about him. Xena just wants more for her. Gabrielle is keeping them away but maybe Xena can offer safety and security no one else had managed to promise. I can understand Gabrielle apprehension about her family. She thinks they will freak out when they find out that their daughter isn't really dead but actually a were-king. But maybe they won't? Only time will tell.
(Sorry about the late review. I've had soo much on in the past few months it was almost unbelievable DX)
Ghost420 chapter 24 . 8/26/2013
Omg . I'm so frustrated why is Xena acting/treating Gabrielle that way? Come now even the really old bad Xena had better manners then that. Lol
Bexteron chapter 98 . 6/26/2013
Well...this was certainly an exciting chapter. There's the whole development with Theodore. Who knew, huh? Still, I think this will be good for Gabrielle; knowing that there are other worshippers and that Xena is willing and able to change things with the worship of ancient gods will boost her popularity will the mi ority of people that still worship Gabby's goddess. However I can also see this having a negative effect, too. Those priests ain't gonna be too happy when Xena starts telling them what's-what and how things are gonna change :/ It was also great to see Gabby and Theodore getting along. He'll see werewolves in a whole new different light from now on, I that he knows they aren't slobbering beast that just rip your head off lol
Oh god, what's happening to Gabby? Everything was going fine and then *bam* Nose bleed and weakness. What kind of transformation is she going through that's affecting her so badly? I hope she'll be okay :(