Reviews for Divided
canuck72 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Its been over a year since this was updated but I still hold out hope that you will one day come back to it.
Vriza chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Please, pretty please, release the next chap :)

a whole new concept of the story makes me very interested with this fic. and i'd like to see the progress of Tk learning magnaangemon's persona - if i recall, in the last chap Tk still in his champion.
Mystery Angle chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
I love this fanfic and can't wait for the next chapter! Please continue!
canuck72 chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
Well I promise I won't flame you, I'm just to happy to see you update to want to kill you for being inactive.

The chapter overall was pretty good, but for the amount of time we had to wait for it, honestly I had higher hopes for it. You didn't do anything wrong, it just wasnt some super jaw droping amazing chapter that I had been hoping it would be.

The only thing to really comment about on this chapter though was the scene with the master and his minions. i have to admit, it was confusing at some points, due to us lacking knowledge on what they are talking about(case and point - Project:Reflection). I look forward to you discussing more about the enemy the digidestined are facing, so that we actually understand who the enemy is and what their goals/plans are.

As for the rest of the scene it was fun, but nothing note worthy (either good or bad) happened that deserves to be commented upon.

I look forward to your next update, just please Im begging you no more month wait times without an update, this is too good a story to wait that long and remain sane.
Valechan92 chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
how could we hate you? This chapter was so Takari! You sure know how to reppear after 4 months and make us happy nonetheless. ù.ù

I like how they're warming up with each other, even if they're conversation is still full of sarcastic remarks and all... it's a good way to begin, and they're cute. I can't wait to know why it seems they're the only ones who can hear voices O.o you're story is great, I hope you'll be able to update soon!
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
Nice to have you back, this was a great chapter.

I must say your mysterious Lord reminds me of several villains from various games, animes etc. He reminds me of Marluxia, just in the creepy feeling that he gives off, not always saying anything that should be frightening but is. He also reminds me of Gin Ichimaru and Aizen from Bleach, also seeming placid, but really colder than ice and a mind sharper than a blade of diamond.

Poor, poor Izzy, he is the smartest of the group but there are things that he just doesn't understand at all.

If only it was a different older brother who found Takeru, although then Gennai would have to replace his entire house, everything not burned to a crisp being too slashed up. And I guess that we might lose a couple of Digidestined, Friendship killing Courage after Hope fades away.

And I guess I can't take your pancreas afterall.
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
Because I'm bored and have absolutely nothing to do, I'm just going to guess what the gear/abilities some of the Digidestined are going to get for their 'digivolutions.' these are all total guesses.

Seeing as TK is now at Champion/Angemon, I'm guessing that at Ultimate he'll get MagnaAngemon's appearance as well as the sword and shield, with/without the helmet.

Kari, is tough to guess. Right now she is in the position Gatomon was in during Adventure 02, champion level, but the power of a Rookie. Therefore I'm guessing that she'll either get a variation of the tail ring or get wristbands that can use Nefertimon's attacks. For Ultimate, she'll probably end up dressed like Angewomon.

Tai, for Ultimate I'm guessing a bigger axe and pretty much a robot arm, just like Metalgreymon's. For Mega, he'll be dressed up in Wargreymon's armor, except with a human shape.

For Matt, I guess for Ultimate he'll be wearing leather, similar to Weregarurumon and in place of his cannon get two clawed gauntlet's, seeing as Weregarurumon aseems to be a melee type fighter anyways. For Mega I'm just guessing the same as Tai, Metalgarurumon's armor, but for a human shape.

Joe, I'm guessing Vulcan's Hammer plus a shield looking like Zudomon's shell. Maybe he'll even be wearing a classic Viking getup, plus glasses, minus the muscled physique.

Mimi's Ultimate will probably just make her look like Lilymon, yeah I had no good guesses here.

Izzy, I'm just guessing stronger armor, better jetpack and maybe a Stag Spear, looking like Megakabuterimon's horn because I just can't see Izzy headbutting people for his attacks.

For Davis I can make several guesses. He might gain the power to use both 'blade edges' at once, wear Magnamon's armor, or gain a horned helmet with an X on it which fires XV laser.

For Ken, he doesn't really get many alternatives from the show, so he's hard to guess. He could get spiked guantlets and a vest like Stingmon. That or follow the DNA-Digivolution line, getting Paildramon and Imperiadramon's abilities, either solo or by fusing with Davis somehow (and know I somehow got the image of the DNA-digivolution's being like the fusion dance).

For Cody, maybe a mace or flail for Champion, one that upgrades to shooting drills/oxygen torpedoes since he doesn't have a good Ultimate. Please, don't make him get Shakkoumon's powers, because Shakkoumon was just horrible.

For Yolei I have no ideas whatsoever, maybe she can use Silphymon's powers?

I have zero guesses for your OC's, partly because I don't know which Digimon their powers are based off of, if any.

Good luck with the story!
canuck72 chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Im glad to hear this story will not die, I cannot wait to see your next update.
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
As I meant to and should have said in my PM, take all the time you need. Real life is real life, it takes priority, it really has to.
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
Ok, well it hasn't been two months since your update at least, it has been five... Sorry if that sounded pushy or like a nag, I don't mean to be. I just want to know if this is dead or if it will continue. If it will continue about how long will the next chapter take or how close are you to finishing? Again I hope that I don't seem like a nag, I'm just a fan of your work... although they often end up becoming the same thing...
Kelly chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow.. this was truly enlightening. I think your writing skills are absolutely amazing. I am so jealous, honestly, lolol. You inspired me to look up some stuff about Digimon.. and I'm a little embarrassed to say that I sort of maybe kind of like it? Scratch that, I love it. We should totally talk about Digimon at lunch sometime... :D
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
Any particular reason why some of the digidestined have voices in their head? Seriously I hope that you have a reason for having them be schizos :)
jerrbear16 chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
Wow, so I just read through the whole story so far and I'm loving it. Can't wait to read the next chapter when you upload it.
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
I just realized this. If TK's gear has reached champion level than shouldn't he also have the Angemon staff? Everyone with more than one attack at chamion level has access to the other attacks so far (well the digi armor kids have the attacks from both forms but still). Plus it would give him the Angel Rod attack and it also serves as a powerful defense (it managed to block one of the cannon shots from Machinedramon and sed cannons are huge)!
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
Fics like this, that are unique and change up the story this much while still having crucial connections to the original, are a fantastic work of art, at least in my eyes. I can't wait for it to continue.