Reviews for Epitaph
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Great fic. I loved what you did with the characters.:-)
Machamom chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
This is a very good epitaph. Some thing that would show how real some things are to some.
Vilinye chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Isn't she adorable? I need to revise "My Sarah Jane" to fit Sky in. I also have a drabble collection for her that I started yesterday.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
I have to admit,after the first season of SJA I never got to watch any more of the series. But I did recognize the Doctor. And I THINK that you put River-Song in it as well. As I said before, a fitting tribute to one of the classiest ladies in the history of the show. Farewell Elizabeth Sladen. You will be missed, but you will NEVER be forgotten!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
When Nicholas Courtney died, Doctor Who Magazine had an article imploring the writers to never write an episode stating that the Brigadier has died. At the time of writing there are still six episodes of The Sarah Jane Adventures still to be screened and I know the writers will never say that Sarah's dead. Certainly Lis wouldn't want it.
Kirsty22 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
What a beautiful and fitting tribute.
bigstu chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
fitting tribute ty
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
All their reactions are spot on, absolutely spot on.

RIP Elisabeth Sladen
Harry2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
A fitting tribute to a classy lady. Farewell Liz. Like Nick, you will NEVER be forgotten!
wildflower1014 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This is very fitting and I thank you for putting it up. She will always be missed.
balfies chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That was incredibly perfect and beautiful. Thankyou.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
this was a beautiful tribute to an amazingly FANTASTIC woman! ! ! ! thank you! ! ! !
Vilinye chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That was beautiful. Especially the section with Luke-you really got inside his mind and pinned down what he might be feeling. I will be adding this story to my community "Our Sarah Jane."
ElliotJA chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Very good, very touching.
suicidebycyanide chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This was excellent. Such a tearful yet wonderful story. So sad that Lis has died, the new still hasn't sank in yet.(L)