Reviews for Crash and Burn
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
this was stunningly raw and heart aching and beautiful, thank you for writing this. your way with words is fantastic.
Renn chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was really awesome. You really did the prompt justice! :) I was captivated from start to ffinish, I love your style. :)
freewillandfortune chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This story is lovely. One of my favorites inception fics. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Kiraling chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Intense. And sad. But with a happy ending, thank goodness! Perfect.
morgan chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Amazing, as per usual. Poor boys, but oh god I love the h/c. The only issue was some basic grammar- missing periods, commas, etc. If you want a beta I'd be happy to help. I'm a huge dork for proof reading and a very quick reader. Plus the added bonus of seeing your new fic! Anyway, if you're interested, email me- barnhillonjura .
morgan chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Dubbers chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Great piece. I really enjoyed the way you moved through the emotions Arthur was feeling - very realistic.
Stupid Cow chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
So angsty, geez.

The ending was sweet though.

I loved it, that was my first time reading a

But that ending was sweet. x3
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
God, I was hoping someone would fill this prompt, and this was really good. Oh boys, so blind and unable to realize they're both hurting.
Capmd chapter 1 . 4/21/2011