Reviews for Not Destiny but Close
*pokes* wants more
Loki'd in 221b chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
WHY YOU NO UPDATE
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Ok, I've only read the first few paragraphs so far but I just had to stop and write this, I'm currently listening to a song on Youtube called Love is a Mystery by Ludovico Einaudi and I think it flows with the start of the chapter beautifully it's worth listening and reading. Good so far!3
lime juize chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
Just found this story and I absolutely love it. Everyone is in character and the story is engaging and very well written.

Can't wait for an update but you haven't updated in almost a year...do you plan on returning to this story or is it abandoned?

I sincerely hope that you will continue this story.
odessa spirit chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
I am very much enjoying this story. Love the way you have developed the characters. Arthur is so true to form. I love Gwain and Merlin together. Great job on the love scene between them. Hope you will finish this story soon. Thanks for writing.
bowsie22 chapter 10 . 7/2/2011
Poor Gwaine. Hope he can be saved. Can't wait for more :D
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
poor merlin
Kat Nightfox chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
Just found and read this story from chapter 1-9 in one sitting. I love it! I always thought Gwaine would be a better romantic choice for Merlin (since Arthur, though improved, really is an ass).Great job!
fictitiousshore chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
I just pretty much read this all in one go. I love it, I love it, I love it! This is such a great story, I think you did a wonderful job with your characterization. Everyone is perfect. Especially Merlin. And he and Gwaine are so sweet together. You need to get a job writing for the show, seriously, you're fantastic :)
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
is this were they kiss
Flaremage chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
yay! merlin deserves some happyness! poor fraya though.
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
hehehe merlin is sneeky
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
well duh merlins the girl
CtcKid chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
Good story. Really enjoying it.
krystalMage chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
That was one HOT kiss. Me likkeeeee. Update fast yeah?