Reviews for Fatnesia
mcpon14 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Haha. It's good. I love the comedy.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oops, I'm in trouble...been there, done that!
ClockworkScales chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I have to say, the word "fatnesia" got me to read the fic in the first place. I burst out loud reading the story summary. Amusing word indeed! (Oh, and the poem's amusing too.)
VandyFNP chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Ugh, I don't like Peter. It should have told them all something when he turned into a rat. How'd he become a Gryffindor? The sorting hat must have been under the influence.
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I can see a revised dialog from the Shrieking Shack, now: "How hungry did you have to be to forget James was your mate, Peter?"

Fun, but then creepy (in the right sort of way).
Carnivalgirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I loooove this. Not only for the clever idea of "fatnesia", and the vindication of my belief that Peter was sneakier and had a better sense of fun than appearances suggested, but just the rhythm and rhyme! "Over whether/ I could dodge/ Other trouble/ Using podge." It reminds me a little of Winnie The Pooh, if Pooh was slightly more underhanded when begging honey from Rabbit. ;)
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
"to explain how people can eat a bag of chips/packet of crisps or chocolate and then act surprised when they reach in and it's all gone—their fat cells caused amnesia." - Or one's coffee-craving cells to grab a cup and then be all surprised it is empty, as happens to me regularly at work.
Moonlight chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Yup Peter was kind of out of it anyway, that he eats like crazy mkaes sense
xoxphoenix chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Bahahahah! I am SO using that excuse next time I ''accidentally'' eat a whole packet of chips or something. Perfect timing really for this poem/excuse, considering it's Easter this weekend.;D

I really enjoyed this poem! I thought it was perfectly in character as well, especially the last bit. Well done! :)
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
LOL, how fun! Unexplained cracker disappearance can be called ecrackeration (closely related to echiperation). And disappearing brain cells are evapidation.

But what is it called when candy disappears from Easter baskets?
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Shakes head... Really funny and really true.