Reviews for Whale Watching
rezmutt chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
this is a cute little story :) loved it
Afflictionseclipsedbyglory chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Lovely :)
King Paige Allen chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
OMG, I loved this! It was so cute, and I loved how Bella was tring to get them back... I hope you post other chapters on the end of this one... That would be cool. It was great!

Paigey Poo Hearts You!
NUNICHAN chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Nice! Kudos to Bella for actully making the guys scared! This made me smile, she should have let them suffer a few more seconds. Maybe then we could know if a werewolf could die of a heart attack! Or maybe she could have gotten some mouth to mouth breathing from Jake lol :)
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
i love this! great job!
anony chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
oh this was great! a little bit of humor and cuteness and it is sooo good! it makes me smile when i read these cute little prompts :)

another job well done !
ladybug82896 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That was adorable!
ladybug82896 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That was adorable!
FlickeringBeauty chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Ahaha! I loved it, so cute and sweet (:
fullmoon422 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Ah, such a great one-shot. Jake just as a I expect him to be; and a cheeky Bella. Loved it. Now I want to know what Quil was though!
Heart Beats For None chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Aww I love this o/s. The humor had me giggling like a school girl. I loved Bella pay back to Jake, its so good to read a funny side to her and still be in cannon. Awesome job as always!
LynnLautner chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Aww poor Jake, I bet he almost had a coronary...lol
Noini chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I really liked this but Why does Quil not go on boats, now I am intrigued by that fact!
mkpd chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
It always ruins a practical joke when someone is scared for you like that. But, he definitely deserved it. Bella got guts to pull a revenge prank on Jake? I like. And I'm sure he'll consider that last kiss appropriate make-up for scaring him. ;)