Reviews for Wartime Rumours
Kmdarkside chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Indeed. :)
recey2010 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Love it ! Wish for more !
Fubar chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was good. But I was wondering would you ever think about a Bly/aayla pairing or just them working together etc. also I had a look at your profile and I'm a big fan of republic commando. I'm more a fan of delta and Walton vau so I really like your batteries fic. My email is if you end up doing more delta Walton vau fics. Thank you for your time.

P.s I think it sucks that they change the mandalorians so much that it killed imperial commando 2.
Olala chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
First i was like :). Then I was like /:) And then like C:( and then O.O And then :/ and then ;) and then O.o and then :)
Wkwkwkwkwk chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ha, if I were Kit or maybe one of Aayla's friends I'd smack Bly. He's annoying (to me, XD)

I agree with Kit, he is a devil... Mu-ha-ha-ha!
snowbound chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Totally loved it! The way their minds are linked gives this story that little extra bit of closeness that Kit and Aayla really do seem to have. It was funny, adorable, and sexy. Really well done :D
CherryBlossom713 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Nicely written girl, I loved it!

p.s I vote for a Quinlan Vos fic.

CherryBlossom713
IzzyandDesRoxSox chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I THIS! Alice, this was a wonderful read and another one of your brilliant ideas as usual.

You never fail to entertain me at all, can't wait for my birthday one-shot now, but I've got this to keep me excited. Great, beautifully written fic as always my friend!

Izzy