Reviews for Sólo Mío
Delete-account-please-6878249 chapter 14 . 6/30
I liked this story and though it was really funny.
Delete-account-please-6829121 chapter 14 . 6/13
Funny story I liked it.
delete-account-please-6410135 chapter 14 . 3/28
and meant this review for this story

This was so brilliant and could not stop reading this dazzling story but I had to as it came to an end.
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 14 . 3/18
Do you have any idea how hard it is to laugh quietly at their antics, specially when it's written so well that I had forgotten it was a story and not an episode? Well it's very hard and I was yelled at three worth it though. Loved this so much.
delete-account-please-6358491 chapter 14 . 2/16
Glad to have located this story. Could not stop reading this stunning and it really was amazing.
delete-account-please-6354030 chapter 14 . 2/16
I’m glad to have picked this story. I thought it was unbelievable and couldn’t stop reading it cause it was very unthinkable.
librarat chapter 6 . 1/14
That What? sounded ominous...
randomplotbunny chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
Too perfect for words!
barbaratakuyaho chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
In reference to Tim as a slut. Whether or not Tim is a slut depends on the age of the reader. Older readers like slash as well but may think dating more than one at a time and passing out the goodies to all is not a good way to build a partnership. But passing out the goodies to all may be o. k. if you are not looking for any thing. I guess it boils down to WHY? Tim is doing it. Thanks for leaving it up so I can read and review a little over 2 years later.
portia chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
im so a mcgibbs fan now you ROCK!
LunaticV chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
wow, Tony is either a really good detective, or a stalker :p
this is a wonderful story :D
LunaticV chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
ooh, lol. the meeting is hilarious :D
wolfisis chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
I loved this story so much I wish I could save it but sadly my computer broke and I can't log in on this thing. I loved this though and once I get my profile working I coming to save this to my fave.
lilyluna78 chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
This was brilliant, it was absolutely hilarious.
Something Unpretty chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
I have to mention, if I can review this chapter, the line at the end. 'Gibbs flipped the switch, the elevator jerked back on, the door dinged open and half of NCIS fell in.' That line... It sounds like when Walter the puppet in Jeff Dunham explains about earthquakes where Jeff lived with his wife. Just listing what happens in such a tone of voice you have to laugh at it.