Reviews for Sólo Mío
Delete-account-please-7198247 chapter 14 . 10/9
Very good I enjoy reading it.
Delete-account-please-6878249 chapter 14 . 6/30
I liked this story and though it was really funny.
Delete-account-please-6829121 chapter 14 . 6/13
Funny story I liked it.
delete-account-please-6410135 chapter 14 . 3/28
and meant this review for this story

This was so brilliant and could not stop reading this dazzling story but I had to as it came to an end.
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 14 . 3/18
Do you have any idea how hard it is to laugh quietly at their antics, specially when it's written so well that I had forgotten it was a story and not an episode? Well it's very hard and I was yelled at three worth it though. Loved this so much.
delete-account-please-6358491 chapter 14 . 2/16
Glad to have located this story. Could not stop reading this stunning and it really was amazing.
delete-account-please-6354030 chapter 14 . 2/16
I’m glad to have picked this story. I thought it was unbelievable and couldn’t stop reading it cause it was very unthinkable.
librarat chapter 6 . 1/14
That What? sounded ominous...
randomplotbunny chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
Too perfect for words!
barbaratakuyaho chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
In reference to Tim as a slut. Whether or not Tim is a slut depends on the age of the reader. Older readers like slash as well but may think dating more than one at a time and passing out the goodies to all is not a good way to build a partnership. But passing out the goodies to all may be o. k. if you are not looking for any thing. I guess it boils down to WHY? Tim is doing it. Thanks for leaving it up so I can read and review a little over 2 years later.
portia chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
im so a mcgibbs fan now you ROCK!
LunaticV chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
wow, Tony is either a really good detective, or a stalker :p
this is a wonderful story :D
LunaticV chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
ooh, lol. the meeting is hilarious :D
wolfisis chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
I loved this story so much I wish I could save it but sadly my computer broke and I can't log in on this thing. I loved this though and once I get my profile working I coming to save this to my fave.
lilyluna78 chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
This was brilliant, it was absolutely hilarious.