Reviews for Arctic
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 1/21
Very interesting story! And wow! The Dursley's actually died! Considering how horrible they were to Harry that's a surprisingly rare thing to happen in so many stories. :)
Maybe2Morrow chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
Well I hope you decide to continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Please finish this story
Calmzone1 chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
Interesting, I am curious what Arctic is going to do while Harry is at school and where Petunia is going to go now. She won't want to go back to the house with no one else there now, and it would give her nightmares of the attack. Curious, very curious. :)
One Fandom Is Not Enough chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
Wow this is awesome and really well written
13 charlotte chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
if I review will you add another chapter?
naruto kurama chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
Huh... Cool! more please!
Chicacrazy838 chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
This isn't making sense to me if Harry had no idea how to get his supplies. Then he is a first year and there is no way he's has met Ron Hermione or Dumbledore yet
DJinTheHOUse chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
i didnt even catch on. omg the stray dog was sirius.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
hope you write more to this
Psyka chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
Awesome please update again soon
city bookworm chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
Too bad you stopped here. It would have been interesting to see what Arctic did at Hogwarts. Since this year Harry had Dementors, Moony and more dogfather to deal with.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
Literally what year is this? It is first year or second year or third year? Why is getting the standard book of spell grade three? Why does he already know Ron and Hermione before even getting his letter? Petunia just brushed the deaths of her family off? Why is getting the monster book of monsters and why is he taking Divination when thats an elective only meant for third years and above?

While its a good story, it's entirely too inconsistent in terms of the time line since it seems to me like you're jumping back an forth. But good job! I would advice revising it
ThexGypsyxPrincessx chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
I'm curious as to who "Arctic" is but i won't ask just yet I dont want to ruin the surprise :P
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
dead is the proper context not died