Reviews for Arctic
Calmzone1 chapter 6 . 8/24
Interesting, I am curious what Arctic is going to do while Harry is at school and where Petunia is going to go now. She won't want to go back to the house with no one else there now, and it would give her nightmares of the attack. Curious, very curious. :)
One Fandom Is Not Enough chapter 6 . 8/3
Wow this is awesome and really well written
13 charlotte chapter 6 . 7/6
if I review will you add another chapter?
naruto kurama chapter 6 . 5/26
Huh... Cool! more please!
Chicacrazy838 chapter 5 . 4/16
This isn't making sense to me if Harry had no idea how to get his supplies. Then he is a first year and there is no way he's has met Ron Hermione or Dumbledore yet
DJinTheHOUse chapter 6 . 3/30
i didnt even catch on. omg the stray dog was sirius.
hope you write more to this
Psyka chapter 6 . 2/28
Awesome please update again soon
city bookworm chapter 6 . 2/27
Too bad you stopped here. It would have been interesting to see what Arctic did at Hogwarts. Since this year Harry had Dementors, Moony and more dogfather to deal with.
Literally what year is this? It is first year or second year or third year? Why is getting the standard book of spell grade three? Why does he already know Ron and Hermione before even getting his letter? Petunia just brushed the deaths of her family off? Why is getting the monster book of monsters and why is he taking Divination when thats an elective only meant for third years and above?

While its a good story, it's entirely too inconsistent in terms of the time line since it seems to me like you're jumping back an forth. But good job! I would advice revising it
thexlonelyxprincessx chapter 6 . 2/3
I'm curious as to who "Arctic" is but i won't ask just yet I dont want to ruin the surprise :P
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 1/14
dead is the proper context not died
Thorilian chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
More please, I'm on the edge of my seat, is it greyback or is it an original character.
Sakihinata chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
please please please update! please?
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 11/16/2014