Reviews for Hands of Time
Michele Abbott chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
It has been a longtime since I have even watched the show...I like the fact that you do keep the characters personalities continued as you write lines for them. Interesting. By the way, Have you been to the set where the series was made. it is really fun activity
gaben chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
Too sad.
gaben chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
"I think…" Ben lowered his head. "…It will be a tad longer than that this time around." The birds outside were ignored as he guided her carefully to the bedroom. If the calling device had not been turned off it would have been ignored, if anyone had come knocking they'd have had to come back to get an answer, and if anyone had suggested they should go socialize before the small party that evening they'd have been laughed off the planet.

Nice.
gaben chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
My wish, well done. Clever Ben, he is always good at comming up with a plan. Very nice pace to this story by the way. Very easy to follow and dramatic enough with the multiple plots.
gaben chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
Loved all those nice little soft moments between Ben and melissa, I hope as most of your readers do it develops. be is a romatic at heart after all.

Ahh and I didn't think about that, what if he had been pulled back in is so cute thinking they were looking to the heavens for Ben.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
Sad she died and he doesn't remember about it.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
Hope everything goes ok.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
Knew it! :P She died. At least, Ben-even if he didn't remember her-gave her the last name of Cartwright again. ;)
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
She's not going to make it back, is she? :P Good job on the story so far.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
I am glad they are really getting married. Hope they get those creeps.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
I really hope everything works out ok
Sapphire Dawn chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Adam has a clue what happened but is also smart to keep his mouth shut.

Hope Ben gets back home.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Yea, it has gotten me hooked.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This should be interesting.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
:) I like the cook bit! hehehe