Reviews for For Death And Glory
machievelli chapter 1 . 3/10
Posted 16 September 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. Was supposed to be here as well. However I flaked on it. Sorry.

Pre Mandalorian Wars: Following Canderous Ordo after Cathar

Slight problem, you forgot conversation breaks several times. I think it was the creative juices were flowing, so it's minor. You also misspelled particle.

I liked some of the modifications you made; the cockpits on the Basilisks for fighting in the asteroid belt for example, but I disagree somewhat with the attitude of your Mandalorians. If you want to understand what I mean, read my own Family of Choice.
thyme2read chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I'm new to KOTOR fics, but Canderous is one of my favorite characters, and I gotta say this is the absolute best story I've read of him so far. Thanks for sharing.
Mandalore the freedom chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I never did liked Cassus Fett and what he did to the Cathar I never approve it and am pretty sure a lot Mandalorians did not liked this act either I always found killing these who can't fight back is for crowads there's no honor in it but I find this story to be very interesting dude really tells about Canaderous a lot about him dude keep up the great work dude
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is a great one-shot. You really got into Canderous' character, with his gruffness, and honor. I also like the inclusion of a relation of Juhani's. That was a really nice touch. Plus the back story on how Canderous recieved his cybernetic implants is believable.