Reviews for Yet We Will Have Cloven
Ppsh chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
This is really superb writing. Characters are all done perfectly, and I really like the interaction between Lelouch and Kallen. C.C is done really well too, she's often made to be too cold or too warm, but here she just seems like her typical lazy self as in the show. I do think Lelouch should inform Kallen about his geass at some point though.

Anyway, I hope you continue this. Adding it to favourites & alerts.
Ppsh chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is really excellent so far. Really believable divergences as well. I never really did buy that Lelouch took so long to figure out that his geass only works once. I mean, for a super-genius you'd think it would have been obvious sooner. Admittedly he tended to use it for single uses before killing people up till he met Kallen, but even so there's more info he could have gotten out of Clovis beforehand. So, a great premise, and a great execution of it. Him revealing himself to Kallen also makes me a bit giddy, I just really like the way you did it.
CJL20115 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
love these types of fics and cant wait to see what else you change
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Excellent chapter, great battle scenes and details. Keep up the good work! I eagerly await the next chapter!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Great chapter, keep up the good work!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
great story so far, well written, good details, interesting idea, and very believable. Keep up the good work!
Bunny153539 chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
It's interesting to imagine how things could have changed with a bit of trust... I like your story, if you keep writing I will keep reviewing.
AyameRose chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
haha... nana-chan thinks he's dating them! anyway i think it will be pretty different now that kallen and suzaku know whats going on... though he probably should come clean to both of them about EVERYTHING or else it will probably still blow up in his face!
kazikamikaze24 chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Hm, quite interesting so far. For some odd reason, I thought of an omake of C.C and Kallen being the Panda Heroes from the song Panda Hero. Either way, I'm liking this story, and I can't wait for more!
WriteShop chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
interesting. keep writing
Genericrandom chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
For all that your other story is awesome, (Wait and Hope) this is certainly the one I like better of the pair. Few things in CG pissed me off nearly as badly as how bad Lelouch fucked over his own rebellion. Here at least, he's making fewer of those mistakes. Whether that holds true or not remains to be seen, but with two people helping keep him on the straight and narrow (such as it were) there's a lot more promise.

I also like stories where as much of the Ashford Student Council as possible gets involved in Zero's Black Rebellion. If you could find a way to tie all of them into it, or even better most/all of the Academy it would be genuinely awesome. A far-fetched proposal I know (unless Lelouch goes a bit Geass-mad) but still an idea to consider and see how it warps other things that'll occur. At any rate, I'm really looking forward to seeing a lot more of your stories in general, and this in specific. Keep up the great work.
nxkris chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
great story. i love that this is another one with a trusting lelouch and also that he never geassed kallen, also the fact he is trusting suzaku and also has suzaku as a hidden ally is great, hopefully you will also bring euphy into the group as well instead of killing her. update soon.
Simplywaters chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Good work!

Writing is good and gets the situations and ideas across, your characters are a little OOC but not so much that they are completely different (Lelouch and Kallen are much more trusting initially, and CC seems to be a lot more open with them then she was in the series). Excellent premise for a fanfic and I like where it's going.

Battle scene was pretty good, a little short but displayed Kallen's expertise well (also got her into a Sutherland, something I don't recall ever happening in the series) and I do like that Lelouch merely achieved his objective of evacuation while Corneila won the fight (technically).

A good story and I'll be waiting for more updates ).

SimplyWaters
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
pretty it up
StarLightSeraph chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Though I'm not a huge kallulu fan, I grew to like this because of the possibilities. Its quite an interesting what if that grew into this possibility. I'm looking forward to what you'll write next.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »