Reviews for A Night in the Rain
accioweasleys4 chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Aww. I loved this! I loved the idea of George talking to an imaginary Fred. It see like it would be a canon thing. I wouldn't mind if you write more!
CHM13 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Awwwwww, this is so cuteee!x
itneverends chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Love it love it love it!

I'm going to pretend that I never read the sequel, since it's so sad. I'm just going to pretend it ends here.

Wonderful again!
Nifty Little Bugger chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Nice. I love it. It's like a mixture of sweet and sour in the story.
Principi Phantasia chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Aaww Erin! A very very lovely ending!

So sweet and hesitant and perfect for the couple of them! heheh

How I love happy endings :)

Looking forward to the sequel! XP
Random Sox chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Lots of great writing in this, I loved the doubling or somtimes tripling of words like "kissing her kissing her kissing her" its really effective. The general story line is also great, how freds memory keeps helping george along his path to happiness... it really made me smile. Those twins are one of a kind and you have captured them perfectly in my opinion. Well done.
Random Sox chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Keeps the quality of the first chapter and flows awsomely. Wont do a long review because I want to carry on reading :)
Random Sox chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Wow, they are wonderfully written and an excellent use of the prompts. The titles are great and the story line flows. I cant find any mistakes. A great first chapter and I can't wait to read the rest :)

Oh george, as fred said "Go for it, Georgie." :)
Bad Myrtle chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Oh, that is simply lovely. I adore the last line!
every-rose-has-a-thorn chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
This is so cute! :)
WakeUpSmithy chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Awwwww sweet :D
Bad Myrtle chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Ah, this is so sweet. I love the conversations with Fred, and the line about hordes of red haired men suddenly appearing made me laugh. Another excellent chapter.
Principi Phantasia chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Awesome as always, Erin! I love how you used the prompts and did I tell you I love the choppy scenes? If I did, then I might as well tell you again, I love it!

It just gives the feeling of...lightness and all. Even with all the emotions, it's not overtly secious, and that's good!

I love how Fred's always with him and supporting him, and I love how you developed George and Katie's relationship.

I love how she helps him to heal slowly and she's bringing good impact for him! :D

Fabuluos job!
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I quite liked this. It was bitter-sweet with hints of hope and a promise of a happy ending - I like that. It's also always wonderful to find more KatiexGeorge one-shots. I swear there are not enough stories featuring the both of them.

And this was fantastic. Yes, yes, I must gush over it. The descriptions were beautiful and I enjoyed how you didn't make it easy for either of them. It was awkward and difficult for both Katie and George, but she made the effort and he let her and that spoke volumes for the both of them.

I also thought the bit with the cat was lovely, normal, random and something that I could see happening.

This review isn't making much sense. As usual. Point in case: I enjoyed this very much. u_u
Principi Phantasia chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Oh my God Erin this is so beautiful!

Hmm I loved the chopped up scenes and my favorite is the last one.

The last sentence brought tears to my eyes!

Great job Erin, loved it :)