Reviews for There Was Only Us
kianamoore chapter 12 . 4/18
I know this story is old. Like 6 years old and idk if you still get notifications but oh my god. This story is phenomenal. This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read. Your writing style is gorgeous. This is the type of story I couldn't even fathom coming up with. This had me crying the whole way through. Beautiful. Absolutely fucking beautiful.
ILuvEclare101 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This should have a sequel!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
This made me cry
looneyshazza chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
This is one of the most amazingly written fan fictions out there. I literally cried while reading this story. Your writing is divine.
Shannon chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
I loved this story, your writing is simply amazing.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
Oh my grace. Okay so I often go back and re-read this story because of how amazing it is, but I'd never read the second epilogue, I'm honestly wishing there was more to read. If you ever get around to it, I'd die for a sequel.
Nevermindd chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
Best story I've ever read
SA5M chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This. Story. Gets. Me. Every. Single. Time.

I think this is the 43rd time I've read it?

Well, this story is just, magical. It captures such a realistic point of view, it's to the point and believable. Yet I felt like crying when you made it clear in the authors note that this is the end NO sequel... I just don't feel right with the ending. I know you won't ever make a continuation or a future epilogue but if ever... You could.. I'd really love that. Or if you'd let someone willing to continue the story..? Eh, it's just a suggestion and a dream. I will never stop reading this story, it really is the best fanfic I've ever read, your other stories are very good as well but this one... It's just life changing. Yeah I know, that's kinda dramatic, but truly, never stop writing. "There Was Only Us" should be a movie, I wonder if Munro or Aislinn has ever read this story? Hmmmmm. You'll probably hear more from me on your other stories, I love this story and I know this season is Munro's\Eli's last season on Degrassi, it's sad and I probably will not be watching the show as much after he leaves (just for Clare) but all good things come to an end, just like this story! Munro is an amazing actor and has big things going for him, as do you with your fantastic writing skills! Well, this review has gotten very long, "There Was Only Us." A story. A legend. A memory.
haley chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Omg that was awesome
Summer chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
Loved the story, wish Eli never cheated though...
Summer chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
I love how you put Gracie in the story...Awww I love Adam
Summer chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Omg this story is GREAT...So sad how her parents didn't know she left. I love the Goldsworthy's they love Clare so much.
Alexa JJJJJ chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
I had tears in my eyes! You have a gift of writing! I loved this story!3
promiseskylar chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
I love it!
ihavethehotsfordemondean chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
This is the 4th time I've read this fanfic, since the first time I read it ages ago. Everytime I read it, it leaves me heart-broken. I know you said that there would never be a sequel, but man I've wanted one since I read this story for the first time. This is my absolute favorite fanfic.

-G