Reviews for The Balance
mendesana chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
Cute...
EnjoyingYourFic chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
Great retelling of the Balance episode. Very in-character, and provides a level of depth and insight to the story not available through the cartoon.
Shadowdude333 chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
I LOVED IT!
PrettypurpleRogue chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
love it. as the only two women in the original seven diana and shayera have to stick together even after the invasion.
Centuri Eagle chapter 12 . 5/25/2011
Okay...that is very good!

The photo idea is good of course. Though I can't imagine Bats even THINKING about smiling for a pic...not while in costume.

Anyhow, I am sorry this is the end of it.

I hate to be an ass but I think it would have been cool if Shay had said something like, "Hey, Diana. I am really sorry for betraying you...for not telling you. ALL of you...but for right now, just you."

And maybe Diana would say, "I am sorry that I wasn't available enough so that you felt you COULD come to me and tell me."

Blah...I am so sappy, hahaha.

Well anyhow you get what I mean...and anyway I suppose those sentiments are in this epilogue in a more subtle way anyhow

Anyway...EXCELLENT STORY! So well written and so good at filling in and resolving unresolved drama. :) I feel privileged to have read it. Congrats!
Centuri Eagle chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
Yeah. That's good stuff :)
owl5 chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
I've just read the whole story, and I can tell you your style is very good:D You could catch their characters and everything so well, that it felt like it was part of the original story. I want mooore:D
CheshireMonkey chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
This was great! Shows the importants of having a family n letting go of grudges:)

Ciao\
Loki's Son chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
The epilogue is my favorite installment. Seeing Diana's silent influence used for good this time around, Shayera's recovery and the beginning of her healing, old friendships restored and hopefully new ones forged; it all cones together in a neat heartfelt package.

It was a fantastic tale, beginning to end. I hope that this encourages you to write more multichapter story arcs. :)
Loki's Son chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this. The fresh insights into the characters' inner lives were revealing. Nice touches with the dialogue too. Now I'm off to the Epilogue!
Loki's Son chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
A seamless symmetry between canon and original material. It was a fun read and it effortlessly expanded the scenes into a new horizon.

Favorite line: how dangerous poor decor choices could be. :D Priceless! Love the dry wit lacing this story. Hope to see even more of it through the end. :)
Centuri Eagle chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
Another good chapter. I can see you have researched for this story quite thoroughly and have thought it out very well. You have really done your work here and it shows!

I am glad that this is being written as a lot has not been said enough (in the episodes) between these two and now you are doing it.

good work!
Loki's Son chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
Delightful little installment. It had action, intrigue, humor, insights, and foreshadowing...all in one chapter. :)

Both Shayera and Diana get prime "development" sequences that are keys to their reconciliation.

For those of us that haven't seen this episode in a couple of years, it's a fun refresher as well as an expansion on the basic theme. :)

Keep up the good work and post soon! :D
CheshireMonkey chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
Nice everyones getn along :) can't wait 4 the update!

Ciao\
Loki's Son chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
It was the turning of the tide and what a turn. :)

I really enjoyed Shayera's comparing herself to a bird of prey. Despite all of her skills she would still think that she lacked the grace to be a raptor. :D

The insights into Diana and Shayera's thought lives between snippets of dialogue helped enhance the story and flesh it out. It's much appreciated.

As always, an excellent tale. Your still growing as an author and that growth is a thing to behold.