Reviews for Devil's Pact
Agrura and Vert 4 ever chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Awesome update please
Oceanstalker chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Awesome Chap! I wonder that's going on, on Vert and Krytus' half.
Kgirl1 chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Wowza. you know how to write an AMAZING story. Glad to see Agura (and Kyburi, just not as much) getting a fic! Luved the flashback part with Salmacis! all in all, awesum job; fantatsic details, getting her emotions down, i'm running out of adjectives! Happy to review the next chapter as soon as u write it :)
Yuki Heno chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
hey love the story so far when u going to update it i cant wait to see what happens next
InvaderLuver chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Nice. How DOES Kyburi know Agura's full name? O.o
Lolin' Girl chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Great chapter
shejams chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Three words: I love this.

This is a great start to a great story. I love the plot and the fact that Agura's finally getting some attention in this fandom. Even though the shaky partnership is very unlikely, I find also find it very entertaining. What's the use of reading or watching TV if not to be entertained?

Great job so far! This is a well written story that's got my imagination going and I can't wait to read more. I'm curious to know why Kyburi would give Agura options. ;o)
wishingonfallingstars chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is such a great story so far! A very interesting idea. I could actually see this happening in the series! :) Agura needs more love!

Anyway, your writing is very smooth and so detailed; it's lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this chapter and am enjoying your writing style!

I look forward to the next chapter! Please continue!
Kgirl1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Ooh! Good idea for a Fic! I like it plz continue.