Reviews for The Art of Seduction, or Something Like That
hhhh chapter 1 . 2/14
GOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I loved bella's personality.
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 1 . 1/18
Love them both, and love this story. Even though I'm on Bella's side that I wish Edward was a little less of a gentleman.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This was fantastic . . . I floved it! Their first conversation together was so freaking fun. Her ready to explode because he had not yet made a move to get her into bed. This was really just a very great read. Thank you for it! That sex scene was so very good too . . . her inner warbling mixed in with all that heat . . . yes, sexy indeed.
Christy
whenthepenwrites chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
SO CUTE A STORY.
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Ahhh! Thank you so much for writing! Poor Bella! 10 dates! With Edward! Parking lot after class was right! How did she not die of frustration before then. Lol
FenixMJR chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
loved it
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Loved this one shot and Edwards old fashioned ideas of being chivalarous. X
Madeline4994 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This was great! Loved the part about being dressed too nicely for a Grand Slam at Denneys haha!
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is a really funny oneshot! I love Bella and also love her idea of getting silicone casts of Edward's fingers made LOL!

Great stuff!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
that was so cute I loved it!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This was amazingly hot and so funny. Just the right thing to make a Sunday better.
MrsBiteMe chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Dear me, I hadn't reviewed this yet? What? #betafailyetagain

You know I love this one though. It makes me smile cause I was totally rooting for Bella and Rosalie. Muhahaha.
Dolly.Reader chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was great! I really enjoyed it.

Thanks-
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
That was amazing :) I enjoyed it thoroughly _ idk what else to say I'm speechless :3 you have my love lololl

Xoxo

Panda
FlickeringBeauty chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Let me just say- if I could give you a thousand million trillion gazillion reviews for this story, I would. It was so cute, but soooo funny, so GREAT (: