Reviews for Brothers
Mideila chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Suddenly ... But cute.
Androsama chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
It was great. I loved reading your story. :)
Jessi chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Please can you write a follow up or sequel to this story. Stuff like when will was captured by the sherriff with most of the other outlaws.
Mrs.Will Scarlett chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
you should write more chapters
AnnaGhost94 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Good twist, I love a good brother story and I can so seethem growing up together like this. Well done!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Oooh, I wish this had really happened! X3 I especially loved how Robin caved in to feeding his baby brother and that's how he came to like him.

Very cute.
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Nice story could ya do a sequel or something like that. Would love to see how the movie would have been if the relationship between the brothers was like this...

Really good story, thank you
Ecri chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Interesting twist. I loved the way you wrote it. I'd love to see this continue...rewriting the major scenes of the film with this new relationship...

Well done! Keep writing.
CoolKat Avalon chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I want to read more. I think this is such an interesting direction to take this story. After reading it the first time I looked for others that explored Will and Robins relationship but there all set by the movie. I want to know how Robin knowing about will would have affected the plot. I would love it if you continued this story but wont get my hopes to high.

Yours, fingers crossed,

FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Very interesting one-shot! :)
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
So cute. I love the idea of them growing up together, esp. how Robin hated him at first. I would say, if only this happened in the movie, but then we would lose (what was, in my opinion) the best scene. I think you had the characters down, esp. the young Will. Thanks :)
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I loved this. The idea of Will growing up alongside Robin, and being friends, is lovely. You've captured that perfectly, as well as Robin's determination to make the world a better place for Will and Will's worry that Robin would forget him. Great job! )