Reviews for Holding Out, Holding Hostage
056A chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Good old cliff hangers, ok im loving this story so please don't get rid of the stabbingtons yet
StarShip Ranger2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
No updates make me sad:( Hope you write soon-I am loving your description which frankly lacks in a LOT of fanfics on this site-PLEASE-:D
FanFic chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOOON-Fantastic job so far but can't wait to see how it plays out!
Cabbage Merchant chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
PLEASE update soon! I am in love with this story in that it's taking a pretty serious turn without being too mature-Rapunzel is so refreshing-nice to see her fight back for once-which I personally think stays in character for her-and you did a rather nice job-This fanfic s now the reason I am obsessively checking this site every day to see if anything changed-
Super Sonic chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
AHH-just when the plot was really starting-holy cow I wasn't expecting that to happen (let alone so much) in one chapter! You have restored my faith in fan fiction-please keep up the good work-my only piece of contructive criticism would be a little more detail and grammar check but other than that your story is solid-way to go B.A Rapunzel in that last chapter...can't wait to see what happens next-here's hoping she meets up with Eugene!
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
MORE MORE MORE MORE NOW AND GO REPUNZLE! WOOHOO!
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS SO VIVID TO ME HOLLY CRAP EVEN THOUGH I'M TICKED OFF THAT WAS AWESOME WRITING! GOTTA READ THE NEXT CHAPPIE
Kelly chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
YAY UPDATES! So excited-wow-Love seeing Bad-ass Rapunzel come in here-I don't think she would have waited around to be rescued either;P Wondering how that mystical medical woman is going to tie into all this-i mean, besides healing Eugene-and hoo boy-the healing tears are back-CAN NOT WAIT for the next update-hope it's very soon as I am hooked on this fanfic
13animaluver chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
I know why they want hre the wanted her to heal the dude w/ the thought thingey... yay me!
StarShip Ranger chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
aw-poor Rapunzel, having to burn the tower like that-although I'm surprised I haven't seen it pop up in more fanfics-nice idea-and love the twist with the medical woman-hopefully Eugene and Rapunzel find each other before the Stabbington brothers do-I.i I'm not so sure their dead-this update made my day-anxiously waiting for your next chapter!
readingisawsome chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Yes please don't bring them back! Please! I hope repunzel finds eugene and they get back to the castle! Update soon!
AIOFanNCRM chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
That chapter had potential. It did and does.

But I have never understood this melding of names before: "Flynn Eugene Fits Herbert Rider" - and it is Fitzherbert.

And I believe this was the only time, but this: "Every time her moved her felt the knife move down, slicing his leg open further." both her's should be he's (well, he of course).

And I believe it should be a but, not a put: "Put you must remove your pants."

Otherwise, the next chapter is going to be very interesting. The Stabbington's not only pissed... but, wow Rapunzel! And Eugene... :/ Oh, the messes he gets into. Can't wait for more. :) It just seems like you should edit it a little more before posting.

And maybe separate out the larger paragraphs... just a suggestion. They are a little hard to read.

- Danielle :)
Anoymous ReaderReviewer chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Aw-please update soon! I'd like to know how Eugene gets out of this-and how he's going to get that sword out of his leg I.I
Starship Ranger Reader chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
hope to see you update soon! I am really starting to get into your writing-I liked how you split the chapter up-and really got into the characters heads-more please! You are feeding my Tangled fanfic cravings
Whovian chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
updaaate- please! This looks like it will be a great fanfic!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »