Reviews for Holding Out, Holding Hostage
readingisawsome chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Oh no! The evil brothers have gotten repunzel! I hope Eugene can save her in time! He should tell the king and queen but tell them not to tell anyone and he would go and save her and if he's not back In a certain amount of time they could send some knights to save them! Update soon!
Tangled fan-fic reader chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Yay chapter 2! Oh dear-he said "for a start" I'm guessing the crown isn't all they want-can't wait to see what happens next-is pascal going to help at all? Hope Eugene makes it out okay!
DReviewer chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Nice first two chapters-loved the length of the second one-I can't wait to see what happens next (how is he gonna get that knife wound cleaned up? ouch D:) I'll be checking back everyday to see if it updates-that is how much you have me hooked!
RadosianStar chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Not exactly a naked peron fan. But aside from that I really like the idea.
Kelly chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
THANK YOU for updating! I am more than pulled in-I am in for the long haul-LOVED the long chapter-you didn't rush into it-hope to see a new chapter soon(or as soon as humanly possible) because I would love to see how you write out the climax-your description is great!
Princess Shahrazad chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
That is painful. He's injured. The princess is kidnapped. What on earth is he going to tell the king and queen? Love this.
readingisawsome chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh I love this so far! I just watched tangled today and you made the story sound like tangled! Update soon!
Lover of fan-fic chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
PLEEEEEASE update! I would love to see this continued and not just abandoned! I want to see how you write the Stabbingtons with Rapunzel!
Kelly chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
PLEASE update soon! I can not wait to find out what happens! I hope you will have longer chapters in the futureas well;P it doesn't matter so much as long as you update soon please as I would very much like to know where this goes-I love seeing stories from the POV of the Stabbington bros!
Polaris Nocturnal chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Clyde Stabbington, huh?

I wonder where you got that name. Was it from MY Stabbington Brothers fanfic? Cause I remember you posting. BP

Good story. Waiting for chapter 2.
Princess Shahrazad chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This is so gleefully exciting. It's time the Stabbingtons to shine. I'll be waiting!
RadosianStar chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Like the idea. But you might want to brush up on your grammar.
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Keep em coming
ashley chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
please continue, I'm excited to see where this story goes :)
Atiila the thug chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Loved it! Can't wait to see more of the development-please write more of this-really want to see the rest of it play out
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »