Reviews for Undercover
twilightlovengirl chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
Plz do another chapter! But make Bella stop telling Edward her secret identity! Please it's funny but he would figure it out, right?
kay11kay1 chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
LOL keep going
Eylia Riddle chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Really good! Please continue! I love it!
AlexisFoy27 chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
It's sooooooo... Cute! Love the story!
AlexisFoy27 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Well... Technically Bella is O negative. Watch BD1. The rest...I love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Funny story! Pleas update this and your other stor.. Love them;)
doctorlovinsuperlock chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
This story is really good! please continue it!
curlyfries101 chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
great story so far. i really hope Bella and Emmett can fight in the next chapter. . . P
EdwarsROCKS chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Bella seems like such a slut. She's not like the Bella we all know&love.
twiheart54 chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
The words you use leave me wondering if I should continue reading this. I don't like the way you made Bella: braggy, bratty and materialistic. It's annoying.
my0xtreme0hope chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
Awsome story. Please u;pdate so we an learn more about ickass Bella.
BhJ chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I found this on a friend's fave list. Now I know her taste is horrible.
IhE chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I don't like this. You're Bella is like a Mary-Sue. You make her perfect. Which is exactly why it's unbelievable. No one is perfect. Stephenie Meyer made the exact same mistake. Bella's supposed fault was clumsiness, which is in actuality a virtue.
Jacob4m chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Your word choice is something to work on, as is your grammar. I'm asuming that English isn't your home language. You've got too many descriptions and it slows the story down. You focus too much on them, and it makes the story almost bad. I suggest you get a beta.
BellaLover chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Secret Agent? Not sure I heart THAT. You make Bella seem so materialistic, with the big house, cars etc. I'll be reading something else.