Reviews for Six Things
Piazzolla Pie chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I first read this about a month or so ago, but, because I'm a terrible person, I neglected to say anything. Unfortunately, I do that a lot, but this one stuck in my mind so I had to come back and say something, even if it's not much.

As far as I'm concerned, the characters could have hopped straight out of the game, which is an impressive feat. Your dialogue and characterization is spot-on, but so is the entire scenario - they walk the walk as well as talk the talk.

In short, I thought it was sweet, funny and believable. I enjoyed reading it just as much the second time around, so thank you for writing it.

Ohh, somewhere in the murky depths of my hard drive, I have an audio clip of Eve Myles exclaiming "I KNOW! I'd have been happy with six!" - I'm tempted to dig it out just so I can laugh while reading this for a third time.
Skald of Freya chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Hah, I loved this one. Funny, quirky and heavy with insinuations. I like this style a lot, would really like to see something longer like this. Lighthearted fluff with smatterings of smut make for the best fics in my world.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Aww! This was pure fluff! Now I think I need to go look up if there any Merril/Isabela pairing :p
Herbatnik chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Haha that made me laugh. :D I really like how you write Merrill and Isabela. So in character. :D

This story complements your first one perfectly. Good work! :D
Lehni chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
omg it's so cute I love it!
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
HAHAHA! ELEVEN!

That was awesome
whatever.done chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Cute! Merrill and Isabela are too much fun together. You need to include more of them in future stories. You write them too well.
lakhiz chapter 1 . 4/21/2011