Reviews for Panthalassa: Low Tide
Beech tree 2 chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
this chapter was realy good and it made me cry
Patrick JLouis chapter 23 . 11/26/2011
Loved this story very very much. I enjoyed reading about Eva's eternal and external struggles with the foster care system. I also liked reading on how the Cullens aren't as "perfect" as we think. I hope Eva will become a vampire in the next story.
TiaMareeee chapter 23 . 11/25/2011
AMAZING ! ! ! ! You are such a talented writer and should be very proud of your writing. Im definitely heading straight over to the sequel as this was such an amazing book to read. (:
mysteriouslullaby chapter 23 . 11/23/2011
I love this fanfic, I can't wait to read the next one!
twilightgirl2 chapter 23 . 9/9/2011
I just caught up with the ending of your story and loved the explanation that was given to EVA I'm heading straight over to read the sequal a fantastic story great work
Ghostwriter71 chapter 23 . 9/8/2011
Wow...and so it ends. Kind of depressing, really. not the story- which ended on a VERY positive note, I might add. Excellent bit of writing there. Excellent. And I was glad to see at least a semi-reconciliation between Eva and her family. To say the least...I was kind of worried there for a while! I hate sad endings; I much prefer happy endings in stories, as they are so rare in real life.

And now, in the immortal words of so many others before me: Can't wait for the sequel! :D Wonder what is to come for Eva and her family...can't wait to find out! (But I guess I'll have to)
Owley chapter 23 . 9/4/2011
Wow! Farewell Low Tide, you were great! I can hardly wait for part 2... see you then!
Mangagirl97 chapter 23 . 9/4/2011
YEAH! SUCH A GREAT STORY! NOW ON TO THE NEXT PART!
juniperlei chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
OH NO IS SHE GOING TOGET ATTACKED WILL SHE DIE :O WHAT ABOUT KEVIN i sure hope if she turns into a vampire she will turn him as well :/ i realy hope so any ways so one more chpater and then a sequel :D cant wait
twilightgirl2 chapter 22 . 8/31/2011
Hey just read the last couple of chapters and loved the argument between rose and Eva and glad that she finally opened up!

I hope she's heading back to the cullens can't wait to find out
Ghostwriter71 chapter 22 . 8/30/2011
OK, at first i was ready to dismiss Eva as a whining crybaby. I mean, I know she has had a really...bad life, to say the least, and I suppose she does have SOME reason to be at least upset with the Cullens. However, I thought she was taking it to a mega extreme. BUT, then she ran out to Rose, and things got better. I have said it before, and I will say it again (and I don't say this to many writers...a few, but not many): your talent for writing is phenomenal! Making me get so worked up over fictional characters...

I'm glad rose was able to "wake her up", so to speak. Good. Now maybe she can move on. But I wonder what the horrible danger that she now finds herself in is all about? Hmm. Needless to say, I am very glad you will be writing a sequel. And thanks for another great chapter!
Sarahwrites chapter 22 . 8/27/2011
awww! I'm sad the next chapter is the last one! But, can't wait for the sequel! Loved the fight, your dialogue is very realistic and smooth.
Owley chapter 22 . 8/27/2011
Wow this was great, I can hardly wait for the finish!
Owley chapter 21 . 8/27/2011
Yay Rose... she can talk some sense into Eva!
Owley chapter 20 . 8/27/2011
Hopefully Alice is monitoring things... and Edward should be there keeping track of her...