Reviews for The Right Type: Afterward
yes u just had to lol
connyx chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Haha, nicely done ;)
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I suddenly want some icecream. LOL
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
A great next day view of Jane and Maura! I love how easily distracted Jane is by Maura's attentions at Lunch.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
i love how you write their interactions. it's so sweet :3
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Haha, go Jane. I seriously love the back and forth between these two. :D
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
haha good for jane! and wow :O!
Drumchik chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Loved that you still included more of Jane's uncertainty, and Maura's reassurances.

Also loved the entire restaurant scene, including Jane being so distracted she almost forgot about telling her parents. LOL
chawkchic chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Fun!
girlnextdoor15 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I really loves these! Only thing, I thin Jane would call Maura baby or babe...

Love it!
sandlinerica chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
SO goood.
I wan2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
"After all, we both lost a lot of fluids earlier, which of course was bound to happen during such vigorous sexual activity, not to mention a need for increased potassium, just like when we were running another marathon. In other words," she added as the waitress turned around and left without asking, "we should split a dessert that involves bananas."

LMAO...*exhales liquid at screen* (trying to mop it up, with eyes tearing up.)

OMG..Hahhaa, rofl.. That was so hilarious!

Man, Jane's final taunt to the cow making evil eyes to them was priceless! Seriously some people just don't get it, if you don't like what you're seeing then stop freakin watching! Life is way too precious to be so narrow minded. Okay, every now and then (PDA) can be a little 'ick' but you know the British police have got it right with the terminology of 'move along now, nothing to see here.' Bloody hell, there's people starving and wars going on and bigoted people like that are just so... *frustrated growl* Enough.. People like that can go and 'bite me!'

Aside from that, what a humourous and poignant story. Ladies, you got game! :P
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Haha, go Jane! You and Googs rock, as for your other fic where I mistook the Great Googs for writing that with you? You still rock. Lol at the waitress
LittleSpooky chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love reading stuff from you and Da Googs :D

Both of you write so very well it's amazing :D