Reviews for The Right Type: Afterward
yes u just had to lol
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Haha, nicely done ;)
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I suddenly want some icecream. LOL
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
A great next day view of Jane and Maura! I love how easily distracted Jane is by Maura's attentions at Lunch.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
i love how you write their interactions. it's so sweet :3
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Haha, go Jane. I seriously love the back and forth between these two. :D
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
haha good for jane! and wow :O!
Drumchik chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Loved that you still included more of Jane's uncertainty, and Maura's reassurances.

Also loved the entire restaurant scene, including Jane being so distracted she almost forgot about telling her parents. LOL
chawkchic chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Fun!
girlnextdoor15 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I really loves these! Only thing, I thin Jane would call Maura baby or babe...

Love it!
sandlinerica chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
SO goood.
I wan2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
"After all, we both lost a lot of fluids earlier, which of course was bound to happen during such vigorous sexual activity, not to mention a need for increased potassium, just like when we were running another marathon. In other words," she added as the waitress turned around and left without asking, "we should split a dessert that involves bananas."

LMAO...*exhales liquid at screen* (trying to mop it up, with eyes tearing up.)

OMG..Hahhaa, rofl.. That was so hilarious!

Man, Jane's final taunt to the cow making evil eyes to them was priceless! Seriously some people just don't get it, if you don't like what you're seeing then stop freakin watching! Life is way too precious to be so narrow minded. Okay, every now and then (PDA) can be a little 'ick' but you know the British police have got it right with the terminology of 'move along now, nothing to see here.' Bloody hell, there's people starving and wars going on and bigoted people like that are just so... *frustrated growl* Enough.. People like that can go and 'bite me!'

Aside from that, what a humourous and poignant story. Ladies, you got game! :P
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Haha, go Jane! You and Googs rock, as for your other fic where I mistook the Great Googs for writing that with you? You still rock. Lol at the waitress
LittleSpooky chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love reading stuff from you and Da Googs :D

Both of you write so very well it's amazing :D
dolfins35 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I've been looking forward to this because I love the way you construct the conversations and actions between Jane and Maura. It all flows wonderfully and naturally from one sentence to the next between the two.

I can believe that Maura has secretly purchased clothes for Jane, it's kind of like she had a wishful-thinking settling-down feeling.

The tenderness, love, understanding and commitment that is gently ebbing back and forth between them as they decide how they will act is making my Rizzles heart get all gooey. I'm glad they decided to not hide it.

'make love to you in the middle of the field at halftime during the World Series'-that'd be so worth the price of admission.

I love Maura and the unfiltered explanations. She's so adorably cute. The poor waitress, sometimes you just can't help putting your foot in your mouth.

"Maura, would it be weird to say I like the idea of belonging to you?"-I loved this line. To me Jane and Maura have belonged to each other for awhile, they just haven't acknowledged it.

The whole booth scene was really super sexy: ice cream, truffles, kissing, hand to cheek. It's nice to see them so open and openly expressing themselves.

"I'm really having problems keeping my hands and lips to myself."-no one expects you to, Jane, actually we'd rather you not.

Pay the bill, go tell Angela, and then back to the important stuff...lol

Ignorant, bigoty, judgemental people really annoy me. There are enough bad things in this world without judging people for who they love. Love Jane and her impulsiveness.

Yet again I'm in awe of how you manage to do such an amazing job over and over with these characters. Thanks for writing.