Reviews for Harry Potter and the Magic of Unity
Whered you go? Just found these fics, loved them, then realized it's been 5 yrs since you have updated. Please come back
LtKettch chapter 7 . 2/15
Small grammar errorbid bed”. Please come back and write more of the story!
LtKettch chapter 4 . 2/15
Interesting twist with Draco. I’m a little concerned with foreshadowing of killing off Hermione. Please don’t. I have a theory about Hermione’s reaction to Harryas an elf they are already married.
LtKettch chapter 1 . 2/15
Great start. Thanks for not letting us wait for ever for the H/Hr reunion. I love seeing Harry putting D in his place. Please come back and write more.
jamcreynolds chapter 7 . 2/4
I'm so sad that you abandoned this fic...its an excellent story, well written, and I would have loved to see how it ended.
Aliannah1998 chapter 7 . 1/16
Please update! I'm on tenterhooks waiting for the next installment!
A friend chapter 7 . 1/12
It'd be nice to see a story such as this continue.
morcheller chapter 7 . 11/25/2017
Oh well!
morcheller chapter 6 . 11/25/2017
You say you're going off the grid? I'd have to agree that five years is pretty far off the grid!
clausumcormeum chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
So sad that this is on hiatus! Would love to read more.
Yaw613 chapter 7 . 11/9/2017
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Ilena Petrova chapter 7 . 10/29/2017
Sad that you never finished this amazing story
KC0IVQ chapter 7 . 10/22/2017
very interesting story. I hope you finish this one.
suziq968 chapter 7 . 10/12/2017
It's really sad that you're gone. This seems to be a solid storyline and I loved how you were involving the other species and forcing some tolerance and equality into the wizarding world. I don't like the possible foreshadowing with Hermione, especially because I think losing her would destroy Harry. Also, I think her biggest enemies are the Weasleys and Dumbledore even though Voldemort wants her dead also the others are more sneaky and desperate. Getting rid of Dumbles will be harder without him getting poisoned by the horcrux and he's going to try to kill Harry as part of his greater good plan not even realizing or maybe not caring that the horcrux is out of him. I'd love to see what you would have done with this.
CeredwenFlame chapter 7 . 7/28/2017