Reviews for Harry Potter and the Magic of Unity
kcgillett chapter 1 . 7/17
I know it's been a couple of years since your last update but I just came across this and the prequel. I loved the first and am greatly enjoying the 2nd one. Hope you come back to it and update soon.
So amazing I love this story and the first one I wish you would update.
ScarletWraith chapter 7 . 7/13
Loved the first story and I happen to like where the sequel is headed... but where are you? It's been six years since you updated with a chapter. Are you alright? Are there circumstances keeping you from writing? Post an a/n if you can't or won't finish the story. Don't leave us hanging please.
whatanauthorsgottado chapter 7 . 6/13
I just read through the first one and this in one day. They're both excellent fics, and I'd love to see the conclusion of this one if you want to continue. Either way, thank you for writing these!
When would there be an update?
Axel Alex chapter 7 . 6/3
Hello I love your story but I am disappointed that it is not on. Will you finish this fiction one day?
pokefan366 chapter 7 . 5/27
Please keep going. This story's great so far.
grunions chapter 2 . 5/16
I have decided I want to marry you, Harry potter and the inheritance cycle in one story have made my year.
fantasyinmymind chapter 7 . 4/22
Noticed a difference in this story - no incorrect or added words as in the first story. I've enjoyed both stories for the use of the others - goblins, centaurs, Elder Elves and fairies and the friendship and bonds that are being made.
elliequigley chapter 1 . 4/18
i just read all of the last story in a day, jumped straight to a sequel to see that it hasnt been updated in yearsim so sad! i loved the spiritual heirs and what there is of this story, i will put it on alert and hope that one day you continue
Noeljulia16 chapter 7 . 4/14
What happened to this story i love it but it stopped
Kris chapter 7 . 4/7
I am enjoying your story. I hope that someday you will be inspired to continue.
Sheylenna chapter 7 . 3/9
You ever gonna continue?
Whered you go? Just found these fics, loved them, then realized it's been 5 yrs since you have updated. Please come back
LtKettch chapter 7 . 2/15
Small grammar errorbid bed”. Please come back and write more of the story!