Reviews for Harry Potter and the Magic of Unity
EmlynMara chapter 7 . 8/9
I have really been enjoying your story. You have such a vivid imagination. Perhaps one day we will learn of their fates. I keep wondering if Hermione must return to the elves or if she knows she is to die. There is definitely something going on.

I enjoy seeing Draco's eagerness to learn of the elves and their ways. I wonder what you have planned there.
mkoepp63026 chapter 1 . 7/5
Well I just finished Spiritual Heirs and was so disappointed to see that I had to read a sequel. Then I was pumped that the sequel was posted and then crushingly disappointed to see that it is on hiatus. I will be reading it but really hope it gets finished someday. That is the worst thing about this site, there are so many fantastic stories that just suck me in but do not get finished. :(
ChaosStorm666 chapter 7 . 7/3
First of all let me say, Nice work enjoyed it, the key is 'enjoyed' I hated the fact that you paired Hermione with Liam and that she seemed to have betrayed Harry I understand you wanted to integrate some real life situations but this is totally not her character which you built in the first piece of fiction and for that I am very angry! I believe that Hermione would never go against Harry, All that time reading your previous work only to realize I wasted my time! This story was full of potential and you had to take it away and replace it with emptiness. This might sound like a hate letter but I'm expressing my open opinion. You should have just made a happy end type epilogue- in my opinion.
Hi! Love the story. Are you planning on finishing it? I'd love to know what happens next.
I really hope you'll get back to the story! I'd love to see Voldys reaction when he gets hit with goblin/centaur/fairy/elven powers!
Scarlet Lupin chapter 7 . 5/28
This is awesome and I'm looking forward to an update as this is an incredible read keep up the great work
adafrog chapter 7 . 4/15
I love this story. I'm sorry it wasn't continued.
Zisette-Lynn chapter 7 . 4/8
Please Please Please update? Please?
Grovtech chapter 7 . 3/22
This was good if short.
Milagro626 chapter 7 . 3/17
Great story! Will you continue?
ConyFarias chapter 7 . 2/9
Hola! me gustó mucho tu historia, espero que estes bien y la inspiración llegue a ti para que la continues c:
Hey! I just wanted to let you know this story is really good. I know it's been a few years but I hope you start writing again!
Rundivyn chapter 4 . 1/13
So does that flinch that Hermione did after Harry asks her about not waiting mean more than it did? I honestly think that she slept with Liam before she ever slept with Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Hey I know it's been awhile since you did this story I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story it was really well thought out. Its a shame it s not finished would love to see how it ends
Harmony62697 chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
I know it's been a long time but please Update!