Reviews for Harry Potter and the Magic of Unity
sheleg15sbc.edu chapter 7 . 4/13
I am really enjoying this story. It has been a long while since you last wrote, but I am hoping you might consider continuing this story.
mustangmark chapter 7 . 3/27
I love this story and wanted to ask if you are going to finish it. Not a big deal if your not. I was just curious.
tammgrogan chapter 7 . 3/24
Hello,
I just finished chapter 7, and was wondering if you have just stopped this story? Its really a very good story. Please update it.
Thanks
jchangpa chapter 4 . 3/20
WtF is this, the previous one was bad and then you write 7 chapter of crap, specially saving Draco. Thank good is abandon
Bluewolf80 chapter 7 . 2/28
Ah shucks. I hate that this was abandoned. I was really enjoying it!
Diwandology chapter 7 . 1/14
During the chapter you have typos for Astoria's name, you accidentally put "Astroia."

I love the idea of training in the trunk to help with how long it takes to be truly prepared. I'm also going to guess that you couldn't resist putting in more trunk scenes ;)

I hope that you update soon, even though this story has been on hiatus for a couple years. Or at the very least, could you please update us on when or if this story will be picked up? Or just give us slight closure by marking it as abandoned if you can't find a way to complete it, though I do hope that if you do that you will continue to write!

On a side note, I think that in an epilogue for this series it would be cool to have the Heirs repurpose the school as open to all magical creatures capable of learning or at the very least for them to have weapons training courses or history of other magical races.
Diwandology chapter 6 . 1/14
It'll be interesting to have them all back in school. Will they have meetings with loyal students similar to the previous Dumbledore's Army? Since your story is after the Order of the Phoenix, they would have had DA already and surely some of those students would be willing to help!
Diwandology chapter 5 . 1/14
I love this idea of a unity army and all of the different magical creatures and fighting styles coming together. I would love to see some of Draco's progress with Hermione since it would be interesting to see more of the Elven ways through her teachings. I would also like to see more of the Fairy ways, though I know it isn't fighting more information about their ways and magic would be great to read about!
Diwandology chapter 4 . 1/14
I'm glad that Draco gets a second chance. He could really help the cause with his knowledge of the Wizarding World, possibly helping on the Wizengamot front, and he always makes a story more interesting when he is an ally of Harry's!
Diwandology chapter 3 . 1/14
Wow, what an intense chapter! I loved the adoption ritual and I guess my prediction about a ritual or ceremony of some kind changing Hermione's features. I wonder how Elven healing will work now that Hermione is back in the human/wizarding world. Will she do a hybrid type of healing, switch off between the two as necessary, both as needed? I also hope we get to meet Dobby and Winky's baby soon! I wonder what gender it will be and what their name will be! I'm also wondering what exactly a baby elf is like...
Diwandology chapter 2 . 1/14
Hermione's training is very interesting. I like that it's not easy for her since it makes it more realistic. I hope we will be able to see some of Queen Arya's magic training next though!
Diwandology chapter 1 . 1/14
I'm so glad that Hermione came back! I hope that you explain the changes in her physical appearance soon. My guess right now is some part of a ritual or ceremony as well as overall training in Elven ways. I know that you have been on hiatus for the past almost 5 years, but I do hope that you eventually find your passion for writing again and continue this story. It has lots of promise and many possibilities.
condizzle19 chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
I know it's been years since you wrote this and life can be hectic and unpredictable, but I would really love to read the rest of this story. I loved the first one and this one has all the markings to be just as good. If you are still around please consider finishing it.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2016
Damn I wish this was finished come on please update! I love this story!
agentinfinity chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
For all that is Holy, UN-HIATUS already! Please!