Reviews for Harry Potter and the Magic of Unity
CeredwenFlame chapter 7 . 7/28
More please
fandomgirlforever9.3-4 chapter 7 . 7/17
This story is fantastic! I loved both the first one and this one, and everyone's character development is coming along really nicely, especially Dumbledore (who I hate with a passion, but I love how you write him)! I really hope you update this story soon because I'd love to know what happens next!
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 7 . 6/27
His is great! Please update!
gleefan2009 chapter 7 . 6/26
love it please write more
Jellyfish89 chapter 7 . 6/13
Really love these stories hope u are able to finish this at some point as these are awesome :D x
atlantis51 chapter 7 . 5/29
It's too bad that you stopped writing! Hope all is well with you.
Post PostPostPostPostPost
Drew86 chapter 7 . 5/16
Please please please please! Don't stop writing! Faithful readers await!
sheleg15sbc.edu chapter 7 . 4/13
I am really enjoying this story. It has been a long while since you last wrote, but I am hoping you might consider continuing this story.
mustangmark chapter 7 . 3/27
I love this story and wanted to ask if you are going to finish it. Not a big deal if your not. I was just curious.
tammgrogan chapter 7 . 3/24
Hello,
I just finished chapter 7, and was wondering if you have just stopped this story? Its really a very good story. Please update it.
Thanks
jchangpa chapter 4 . 3/20
WtF is this, the previous one was bad and then you write 7 chapter of crap, specially saving Draco. Thank good is abandon
Bluewolf80 chapter 7 . 2/28
Ah shucks. I hate that this was abandoned. I was really enjoying it!
Diwandology chapter 7 . 1/14
During the chapter you have typos for Astoria's name, you accidentally put "Astroia."

I love the idea of training in the trunk to help with how long it takes to be truly prepared. I'm also going to guess that you couldn't resist putting in more trunk scenes ;)

I hope that you update soon, even though this story has been on hiatus for a couple years. Or at the very least, could you please update us on when or if this story will be picked up? Or just give us slight closure by marking it as abandoned if you can't find a way to complete it, though I do hope that if you do that you will continue to write!

On a side note, I think that in an epilogue for this series it would be cool to have the Heirs repurpose the school as open to all magical creatures capable of learning or at the very least for them to have weapons training courses or history of other magical races.
Diwandology chapter 6 . 1/14
It'll be interesting to have them all back in school. Will they have meetings with loyal students similar to the previous Dumbledore's Army? Since your story is after the Order of the Phoenix, they would have had DA already and surely some of those students would be willing to help!