Reviews for Superheroes
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Aw man. That was terrific. A well-rounded piece. You took me from bittersweet, to heart wrenching, to feeling fuzzy, to feeling like I'd gotten a punch to the stomach. In other words: Bravo! *applause applause applause* Because when you manage that many emotions without jumbling them or being confusing, and just generally transition smoothly from one to the other, that is skill! :D
Thank you for writing! I enjoyed reading. :)
- Clara Brighet
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Poor Neal...
60sec400 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Ah... DC Nation... White Collar... all in one fic!

Fantastic! I really liked this! A lot!
TwilightFan888 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
AAAWWW! how sad and sweet!
acr chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is such a great, sad little story. I'm still mad at Peter about that episode. I really think that, in that moment, something broke inside of Neal.
CarverrEdlund chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Oh my God this was so sad. I actually teared up. I felt so bad for little kid Neal. "But sometimes… Sometimes he'd pretend that his daddy was out there still, locked in an epic battle with his arch-nemesis, and as soon as he'd defeated the villain he'd come home. He'd come home and hug Neal and tell him how proud he was of him, and maybe teach him how to be a superhero too." That was so sad. This is a very good story though. Loved Neal standing up to the bully.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Another good fic!

More please!
wee-me chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Oh it hurts. It hurts and makes me want to hug him so. You write the angst so well.
extremebandgeek chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This was a fantastic story! I love comic books so I was instantly hooked by the first sentence. I also though the ending was perfect. It makes Neal Peter's arch-enemy. Great story!
ImmyCarole chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Gorgeous.

Actually? It was PAST gorgeous. It was just plain stellar.

Thanks for writing!
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Awww... poor Neal! Very good introspective piece; I love the way the superheros can tie in everywhere throughout the series. At first I thought the ending was going to be really sweet, with Neal trying to become a superhero like Peter, then I was blindsided by the last few lines. I feel like Peter keeps alternating between casting Neal as his sidekick and his foe. Very well done; I thoroughly enjoyed it :)
Less101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Sad but true. Neal does look at Peter as his super hero and is sometimes is awe of what Peter can and does do. Great story. Thank you!
RENT Head - A Guardian Angel chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
DDDDD: That is my EPIC sad face, and I'm not sure it's accurate enough for this. I wanted to claw your bullies eyes out and hug Neal. DDDDDD: And the end was beautiful!

Lot's of love

Becky
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Ohhh, this is so sad but so good! Great job!
storm tigeress chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Cute, sad, and a little bit painful. But very sweet. Very well written. Feels like perhaps you only explored one part of the complex characterisation of Neal, but you did that part very well.

On a side note, maybe a comment about when this is set prior to the story could be useful to readers. Where I live, the tv is a bit behind everybody else, and the episode referenced hasn't been aired yet.

Thanks, and keep writing!