Reviews for Advanced Tactics the Next Generation
Mrmagicfox chapter 24 . 5/1/2012
This was one funny chapter. u Love the detail and description of the characters. I could actually imagine, the scene of the fight. Hope to see more. ;D
Rileythenub chapter 23 . 11/7/2011
Oh I'm so glad you used Demi. It is strange, a hunan gunner, but you made Rito a human fencer so yeah... You'll receive more on his abilities in my next story coming soon. Thanks for using him and I really appreciate it. Great story and good to see you're continuing.

From your tireless reviewer, Rileythenub.
Mrmagicfox chapter 23 . 11/7/2011
Amazing chapter, love the story. Glad that you are still continuing it. Gets better each chapter.
Mrmagicfox chapter 22 . 11/7/2011
Cool chapter, very suprising twists and turns in this chapter xD. Keep up the great work. Amazing story.
Rileythenub chapter 22 . 11/3/2011
Yeah, it's me again. According to what you have written, I presume you are going to end this story quite soon? It's a pity of course. You had so many characters, why not continue? I know you're going to write a sequel to this( honestly, I hope the blue cat with wings isn't Happy the cat from Fairy Tail. Lol.), but it just feels you could have developed your story more. After reading this chapter, I'm glad to see there are less grammatical errors compared to your earlier works but your story is still...vague. There isn't really much to say except keep improving on that grammar and try to at least talk more about your characters. You've been throwing in characters every odd chapter but there is hardly any development from what I see. This feels so much like a 12 episode anime where it just ends when the viewers want more. Also, I have to ask if you feel satisfied with what you have written so far and whether you are content with ending this story. Anyway, good luck with the rest of your story. Thank you for your attention.
Rileythenub chapter 13 . 10/28/2011
Punctuations are missing here. It's kinda bad that it will become very difficult to read if this goes on. Try not to skip events too much. It feels as though you're trying to rush through your stories without much thought. All I can say is, don't. Explain your events in detail and don't be afraid to write more. A few sentences certainly will not kill you. That is all, and best of luck.
Rileythenub chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Oh? Do i see the first signs of love here? Just to remind you that you should not overdo the whole 'love' thing. Make it adequate so your readers will be held in suspense. Also i had huge difficulty deciphering what you were trying to say when i reached the part near the shop. It just didn't seem realistic enough. Also, when writing fight scenes, spare no effort in providing a blow by blow account of the whole fight. This can make your readers imagine the fight in greater detail and also makes for more enjoyable reading. Please PM me to know you have read my reviews.
Rileythenub chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Hi it's me. I noticed in many areas(not that many but enough for me) there are grammatical errors. It pains me to imagine what the characters are saying to each other in my mind. I'm pretty sure most would prefer to read a clean piece of work. You just gotta work on that and i'm confident you'll see lots of improvement. Also,(though i have not seen any serious error that actually blocks out what you're trying to express in your works) to prevent any misunderstandings and confusion for your loyal reader(me)*grins*in the future, i urge you to make an effort to improve. If you've already done so however, could you at the very least try to edit your works to make it more pleasing for some future readers. I would also like to take this opportunity to tell you that all descriptions of your characters should not be placed in side notes. Rather, you should explain them in your story itself. Know that i will continue to support you and best of luck in completing this story. I might just give you a character from my stories if i ever write one. So this is my comments and suggestions, and i look forward to seeing more great works from you.
Rileythenub chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Hmm... Quite intersting to see what you're doing here. I expected the whole father and son thing but i did not expect the ffta2 characters. However i feel your characters need more development. After reading i just feel like something's definitely lacking somewhere. Perhaps you should dedicate a whole chapter or two to showing off each character's individual talents. You could also give examples to showcase rito's and the other character's relationships. The idea's there but it just feels vague somehow. After reading the chapter it just does not give the sense that there is anything significant that will contribute to the later chapters. I'll be supporting you though so good luck. I certainly hope to see more chapters from you.
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 22 . 9/28/2011
I liked the chapter because you showed the characters' personality particularly Rito's.

I'm assuming that Scias is either dead, or he's fleeing somewhere.
C.F.Winchester. Finalage chapter 21 . 8/31/2011
I haven't really been following this, I'll admit, I just saw a call for help in bold and decided to see what it was about...if you need a last baddie, hows this for size?

Name: Soren Gauze

Age: 26

Race: Human

Job: Blue Mage / White Mage

Appearance: He sports the avaerage cut with framing bangs and brown hair, but a strip of it near the left is an early gray/silver from "stress". He has sharp green eyes and a medium build, a bit stretched from a lack of food. His robes have seen better days, most of the hems ripped or non-existent, and any hope of pure white on his suit looks more like sandy brown, or vomit. He himself stays clean however, and is clean faced if gaunt looking.

Personality: Harsh and calculating. His main pass-time is playing games of war and strategy. He doesn't like crowds, staying in the background and watching the rest, measuring them. He was thrown out of his academy for his unorthadox methods when young, but he continued his seed through self-study.

Abilities:

Blue Mage Set: Acid, Level S-Flare, Twister, Angel Whisper.

White Mage Set: Auto-Life, Curaga, Esuna.
Foxin chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Just read the first couple chapters. Impressive start aside from few and minor grammatical and spelling errors. 8/10
Mrmagicfox chapter 21 . 7/24/2011
Amazing chapter, it was funny. Also cool character he's, well reminds me of any regular bo if he's around a girl. u
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 20 . 7/17/2011
The chapter's great, I like how you're introducing the FFTA stuff in.

Do you need another clanner? Actually, here's 2 Villains

Name: Scias Montmorency

Age: 35

Personality: He used to work for the royal family, but they "disapproved" of his often-times brutal methods and dismissed him from their services, of course, this caused him to drift into the ranks of Clan Borzoi where he found people who could stomach his "methods". Scias will kill for money, food or just because he really enjoys doing it. While he isn't coldhearted, he has a cruel streak.

Race: Human

Job: Ninja

Name: Vargas

Age: 37

Personality: While he literally might be a coldblooded killer, he's a pragmatic one. Unlike Scias, he wandered into the Jagds at a very young age where he learned to kill for his survival not merely because he enjoyed it.

Race: Bangaa

Job: Gladiator
Mrmagicfox chapter 20 . 7/16/2011
Thanks for using my character. This chapter was amazing, the details were very vivid. Please update soon.