Reviews for Falling For The Wrong Guy
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 8 . 6/25
Awww no sequel :( Lol. Perfect ending for both parts. And wonderfully written sex scene. Still fairly romantic with the heat added in. Loved this whole story. Wish there was more or that we could have seen where Puck asked Burt's permission but still love the ending and the fact it was a surprise. Love love love as always
Wolfisis chapter 8 . 4/10
Loved it.
Mickey chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
I really liked this story
werekat chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
The Epilogue of gay sex was much appreciated ;)
Drarry4eva chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Amazing.
Drarry4eva chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Yes, Puck is the right guy for you, you silly boy. Too bad he had to go through all those jerks to get to the right one. I guess that's how it's supposed to be.
probablyawful chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Such a good chapter! Made me cry... Finally Kurt came to his senses!
probablyawful chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Sigh... puck you lovely human being!
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
Awesome story! :o)
MissiYoung chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
is it strange that my favorite part of this whole fic was kurt kidnapping the glee club and their parents were all 'whatever, it's cool, kidnap my kid. see you later'?
scorpionika chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
Despite me thinking that in order to marry you should survive with a person at least five years... great, realistic story! I felt for Puck, I felt for Kurt. Amusing, angsty and romantic XD

I like the form of it - Kurt's POV, his inner monologue etc... also partygoer!Kurt and Kurt drunk. Wait, it was in this fic right? (I read so much of ur stories in a span of 3 days that some are kinda meshing together :-)

Hugs!
SilverSmile chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
I really enjoyed this story! I thought it was so sweet, and the chapter titles amused me quite a bit.

I especially love the ending with the proposal and Burt's reaction and Puck running off, that just sounded so believable.
CorpseBride aka Bloody Mary chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
Wonderful story!

Totally loved the idea (and the drama at the end! :P)

Bloody Mary
The Ghost of Injustice chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
You do relise that the chapters names spell WRONG with a Kurt at the beggining and a Puck at the end?
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
... So sexy and cute at the end. :D I thoroughly enjoyed this, and I adored how the guys all spelt WRONG. That was clever. :D Except for Puck. He just spelt P. I'm glad Kurt stopped him from leaving. And I'm glad they get married, I can totally see Puck running away from Burt after saying that to his face.