Reviews for When The Wheels Fall Off
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
Awesome story :) glad it had a happy ending!
Detective Rysposito chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
I really liked this story. I like the focus on javi and kevins bromance
stevethewintersolider chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
I just spent hours reading this non stop. It bloody amazing!

Really defines their friendship and hardships really well! Made me cry and laugh a few times. Its absolutly perfect!
Dragon Tamer103088 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Okay...I hate to inform you of this, because this is a nice story idea, but there is no reason why he shouldn't be able to walk.

1. There is this thing called crutches and canes. He has two legs, even if one is damaged, the other is not.

2. Physical therapy.

3. Knee replacement (and I KNOW you can walk from that since my dad has had it).

4. Even if they had to remove his limb from the knee down, he'd still be able to walk with the assistance of a cane, crutch or a prosthetic limb.
Bookworm85 chapter 11 . 12/3/2011
Love it! This is the first Castle fanfic I've read all the way through. You did a great job making everyone stay in character. I thought it was realistic how everyone handled Ryan's injury. I loved the humor. My favorite line was- "If I go out and kill someone, then can I draw on the board?"
Tv Centric Universe chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
Loved the ending. Kinda got sad in the middle but the end made me happy again.
OUATleona2013 chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
update please :D really good story :) I would to see if ryan wins the bet :P x
macberly chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
ok, iam lost. I understand why he may be in a wheel chair while he recovers and i undrstand him losing his job because like it or not police have to pass physical fitness requirements but why is he unable to walk for the rest of his life? His knee cap was blown out i dont know all the damge but even my brother had knee replacement surgery and even if he cant have surgery he would still be able to learn to walk again with crutches or a walker. other than that confusion and the heart wrenching ache that you have removed him from a job i love to see him in. this pretty good.
macberly chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
TutorGirlml chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
Thanks again for sharing this! I really enjoyed it from start to finish. I also hope we really get to see Kevin and Jenny's wedding on the real show; I can easily see there being some sort of a bet and Castle and Beckett deciding to give the guys some sort of a show. That would be great! :)
TutorGirlml chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
Oh my gosh! Not cool! Esposito come back and rescue Lanie! I can't write anything else right now, I've gotta go to the next chapter! :)
TutorGirlml chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
There were several things I really enjoyed about this chapter. I think, inspite of himself, Esposito is starting to be more patient and less annoyed with Hopkins, and also that he and Ryan are finding a way to interact again without it being all guilt and sadness. I'm also loving though the way you're subtly making me nervous for the other shoe to drop in these last few chapters. Very well-done!
TutorGirlml chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
I take it back...this was the best chapter so far. I loved the beautiful, amazing first part with Lanie coming to his apartment to comfort Esposito and how he broke down and finally admitted his struggle to her. I loved the bit with Lanie, Jenny, and then Esposito in the morgue (a bit of comic relief I'd say) and then of course, that great tease at the end. I"m off to read the next chapter!
TutorGirlml chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Poor Esposito! I hate what this is doing to him, even if it is very realistic to the way I imagine something like this would really affect him on the show. It's not his fault, but he's blaming himself and still punishing himself for it. I also really enjoyed his conversation with Beckett and her show of friendly affection for him. Very real and well-done.
TutorGirlml chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
I wish I convey how much I like the unique nature and the gut-twisting emotion in this story, but I'm not sure I can really get it across in a simple little review. Let me just say, BEST CHAPTER YET and thank you again for sharing this one.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »