Reviews for Ten TakeKen Moments
elex88 chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
oh kenichi-chan...T.T ya know i wish this one wasn't a one shot...sadness but i love it all the same
Rena.Kat.11 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
NYUUUUUUUUUUU- you can't just LEAVE it there! wave happiness in front of my nose then just take it away! you authors are so cruel...
...
...but on the other hand when you come back and right more i get to pounce on the new stuff! I love all of the one shots so far. but i also feel like they're beginnings more than one shots, i would really enjoy a continuation of them, especially the second and third. 3
Rena.Kat.11 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I am sooooo happy im not the only one who saw this pairing! I love you forever for making so many one shots! this makes my day, and I'm only on the second one! :3
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
I can't wait to read what you have planned next. I can't believe that his masters would do that to him! I only hope that they didn't break him too much to where he won't come back to Takers, at least eventually. I can't wait to see what you write next. Thanx, bye!
Sillvog chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
By the end of the chapter I was already thinking how this could develop into a full story, plot and all. You seem to be good at making one-shots that could develop into longer fics. If I ever get into writing in this fandom, this is the kind of plot I would love to use.
Sillvog chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Kyaa! I wish this chapter had gone farther. This single chapter could have been the prelude to a longer fic. Nice job with this.
Sillvog chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Drat! I was hoping for more, but with this rated T rather than M, I guess it makes since. Too bad though.
tash chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
cute cute cute ple~ase write more (but that saying i am a little late reading this) but please continueta
Your butt chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
All I ask for is moarrrrrrrrrr! (Hey unintentional rhyming is awesome)
darkstar7789 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
This might be too late, but I just found this fic. I TOTALLY LUV IT! 3 Please continue! It's so hard to find any TakeKen fics out there, and I find the couple absolutely adorable! Please continue if you can! *begging* :) *hugs, blood, and chocolate*