Reviews for Since We Kissed
Myx Nyx chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I love it when she's bossy too! Happiness!
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Excellent job as usual :)
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I like it when you write from Jane's POV? I feel like I'm reading her journal or sonething. lol
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I really like how Jane just gets lost in her own head here - processing much?
Hearrtonmysleeve chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Thus was adorbs.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was very sweet. It's nice too read something from just Jane's POV.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Drumchik chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I loved this. It's so great to see something from Jane's point of view and you write it so well.

I also love seeing Jane's inner war with herself. That was so well written.
Swishla chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Excellent job! It is very easy to imagine Jane thinking these things as she tries to rationalize her feelings. Heh heh, would love to see a fic where Angela sets Jane up with a girl since her date setups with men turn out so terrible. Very nicely done!
SilverPackPup chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Very cute.
tenaji chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Really enjoyed how this flowed and concluded . Angst lite
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love it! Sometimes it's hard to follow fics in the first person, but I didn't find this hard to understand at all. You think Jane. ;) lol.
I wan2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
What if my 'what ifs' aren't really 'what ifs' at all?

See? Do you see the problem here? My brain gets stuck. I can't get past it, and, you know, the crazy thing is I want to get past it because I want her in the worst kind of way. But, I'm not… I won't just treat her like some kind of experiment.

She deserves way better than that.

"I'm thinking about her so hard I'm not actually paying attention to her. Is that ironic? She'd know, but I don't want to ask her."

"When was the last time you ate something substantial?"

"When was the last time we kissed?"

LOL.. You do love to rev my 'anxiety' levels up don't you? Your choice of words and the interpretations of her thoughts is totally amazing and believable. After the debacle of trying to watch 'Rizzoli & Isles' here in Australia and the frustration that ensued. I mentally gave the channel the big flip off and pursued it online. Aaaah, the joy of no advertisements and just lolling in the subtext being expelled with little or no effort by the two leading actors. It was like watching 'Xena' but hey, I actually understood the 'subtext' instead of maybe I'm reading too hard into this. Your reading of 'Jane' is... 'WOW'! :D
wickedcat chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
My first review-

Loved it! Sounds exactly like what would be rattling around in Jane's head. lol The head tilt and the last line totally did it for me!
IvoryGeek chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I've been a silent follower for a while, but I wanted to add my voice to the chorus. I LOVE your writing. In the world of fan fiction, it can be tiring to wade through the crap to get to a real gem, so to find an author who produces consistently engaging, diverse, and syntactically coherent stories is a real treat! Whenever I get an email notice that you've posted something new, I usually end up scrambling to a computer to read.

You've really nailed Jane's character, and it shows in this story. Her internal dialogue is spot on, both in voice and in attitude. I admit that I'm a sucker for the stories that wallow in "Am I? Or am I not?", but your approach to how she would process the situation is extremely well done.

Thank you for keeping me entertained week after week!