Reviews for Second Chances
Lucyole chapter 25 . 4/25/2012
wo i liked it it was very beautifull and exciting

very good work
Junjun chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Lol what would saphir's birthday present be a library card?
C.p.f syndrome chapter 25 . 3/28/2012
I'm seriously crying right now such a beautiful story...
WinniUsagi chapter 25 . 3/28/2012
This fanfic was beautiful(: I absolutely loved it- the way it was written, the storyline, everything. Great job(:
Laz chapter 24 . 3/25/2012
... I must I was waiting for Seiya to show up
Lover's Red Rose chapter 24 . 3/12/2012
ohh nice end 4 the battle but is the story done or what? plz let me noe thnx!
MiracleRomance chapter 24 . 3/10/2012
To Lazy: The reason why he has green hair and eyes is in keeping with the theme of the members of the Black Moon Clan. HIs name is Peridot, which if you look up you can see is a very green stone. So just like Dimande has the colouring of his namesake, as does Saphir, (not even to mention Rubeus and the others) so does Peridot. That's the reasoning behind it. No weird genetic stuff or anything like that haha. I'm pretty sure this logic is in line with Sailor Moon logic, considering Chibiusa's hair colour, and even Dimande and Saphir being brothers.

To Sol surf: I'm sorry! This is the only way I can feel comfortable with resolving it. But I promise that I'm doing this all in a very particular way, which will be revealed in my next chapter, so that everyone will be happy. For now, try not to be too sad!

I have to admit that I am also quite sad that this story is almost over. It's been my longest project by far, and I've been working on it for almost a year now.
Sol surf chapter 24 . 3/10/2012
Reads last sentence bursts Into tears

No don't pull them apart! TT
Lazy chapter 24 . 3/10/2012
...ehh?

Okay I understand chibiusa but can you please explain to me why their son has jade hair and green eyes?

I love how good your story is and I'm said it's nearly over
C.p.f syndrome chapter 24 . 3/10/2012
Hmm... Sad and sweet at the same time... Pity it's nearly over
MiracleRomance chapter 20 . 3/5/2012
I'm glad you're enjoying my story!

I've actually only got two chapters left (one of which I've already almost completely written, I just need to find the time to edit it), and I don't think that there will be a reasonable moment for me to allow Pluto to reunite with Cerberus, but I will see what I can do.
Sol surf chapter 20 . 2/28/2012
I really love this story it's very exiting I can't wait to see what you do next

I also like the fact that you made cerbeus a sort of companion for setsuna

Do you think you could bring it back into the story and give it a human form?

Just asking .
Lover's Red Rose chapter 23 . 2/27/2012
Oh My Lord this story is so frig-in awesome so pleeeeeaasee complete this story it will always be one of my favs
Mary chapter 23 . 2/19/2012
Well Minos is dead or should I say chaos has been now it's all over... Or is it just the beginning of something more?
Lazy chapter 23 . 2/18/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »