Reviews for Letters from Helen Magnus
naiad8 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Write A chapter for Henry please! Helen is essentially his mother, and that's never dealt with well. I think that would be quite the letter.
andriaallen chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
I Love it! great job, and I am going to bug you for a letter to Declan and a Letter to WIll LOL, but those can come later :) great job Darling :)
AliceInLa-La-Land1215 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Awe *tears up* *sniffs* next one could you write one for James when he died?
YouRemindMe chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Hi there! Just thought I'd drop in to say hi:) I love how this is going. I think you've got Helen's perosnality captured really well; the first chapter I think got to the heart of her and John's relationship, and how it's evolved over time. The second, well, maybe it's because I'm a shameless Nikola/Helen shipper, but it made me want to cry- I really do think she loves him, deep down. If only she'd say so! I look forward to reading more:)
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Hey there,

Well preparing for the last Friday night showing of Sanctuary as it moves to Monday here in the US...*Sighs at that*

But anyways enough about that, FANTASTIC job on this. I thoroughly enjoyed it, start to finish. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the work. *Offers you ice cream as a reward*

laura sally chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Hi just read the story thought it was really sweet and I think. Helen would say all that to John's face if she could. Anyway good story I would like to read more of Helen's letters.

Plz write more :)