Reviews for The Winter Is Warmer
carolyn.holloway3 chapter 9 . 3/29
I wanted to comment on how much I have enjoyed this story and am glad to see the perspective of Reid being able to take care of Morgan. I know you said this story is hard for you to write that it has triggers for you and I am sorry if something similar has happened to you. I look forward to you continuing this story and wish that everyone was aware that this really can happen to anyone and that it is not that persons fault.
Casper97 chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Are you going to finishh ?
Specs2000 chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Really love this story. I'm a sucker for Reid and Morgan love stories. Hope you continue and complete this soon! Great writing!
kurosakiami01 chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Angst. So much angst! My chest hurt and it was difficult to breathe and I almost, almost cried when I was reading chapter 2 and I barely held the tears because I had more chapters waiting for me. If there weren't, I'd pobably have. Cried, I mean. Like, really cry.

And then things started to go better, and better. Healing slowly, they ended up together. And now that... horrendous... excuse of a man appeared again. I knew he would, I mean, it was pretty obvious. But, anyway, I kinda expected he didn't.

I just... hope that everything turn out alright.

I'll be waiting for next chapter!
naro94 chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
This is such a beautiful story! I just read it all again and I would love to see more
glassstained chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
Hi...
I have to say that your fic is amazing. I started reading because Derek is in a vulnerable condition, and this is something different. Because usually those who are always in this position is Spencer. But read over the chapters I have gone through an emotional roller coaster. I always love these strong and controversial topics that most people run them. I think because of my personal experience, these issues do not haunt me. Of course my experience is anything like the theme presented in the fic (rape) but emotional trauma, I understand well because I live with them until today.
You're a psychologist or therapist or something? because part of the story where Derek first conversation with the therapist left me open-mouthed. So that was perfect. The part where Derek says "not worth it" "it's broken" "it can not be repaired" "everything it needs to be fixed" I had to stop reading because the tears would not stop flowing. I cried because that's how I feel all the time.
But as much as this story with mess old feelings that are hidden inside of me I can not find the courage to stop reading. Now let's talk about Spencer. How a human being can be so wonderful and understanding and everything nice. how he deals with Derek from the beginning is very beautiful. He puts the Morgan upon your needs, pacientimente he hopes he does not mind the rude and crude way that Morgan behaves with him sometimes. He is always there.
I must say that the way you make him climb the relationship is perfect. No rush, no afobamento pressure. And all so delicate and romantic to me envying Derek that time.

After reading all the chapters at once I must say I am waiting for the time for new updates to this beautiful story. I understand that writing it should not be something easy, because of the emotional content that it requires, but take your time because I will be here waiting for sure.

I apologize if my English comes out weird or errors. It is not my native language so sorry
ddubgirl chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Hope that derek gets justice
sweetteatwo chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
I will be glad when this is over for Derek and Spencer. I hope they get James and soon and that they put him under the prison for life and that's where he will die update when you can.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
SUCH A GOOD CHAPTER! I loved the progress in Morgan and Reid's relationship, as well as the therapy session! And nice plot twist with James! update soon!
Joanna chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
I really like this story, your characterizations don't seem over the top or cartoony (people usually don't acknowledge parts of Morgan's character or exaggerate Reid) and I like your OCs (in that you gave them descriptions and actions that were more than one dimensional). Great job!
6of7 chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Can't wait for James to get what he deserves!
dannyanne chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Great continuation of the story.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
And when I thought it's going to be ok. . . (sigh)
I never wanna see Morgan being hurt again. Until next time.
theinfinity8 chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Missed your stories! Loved this chapter (:
RogueStorm84 chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Fantastic! Morgan has come quite a long way and I'm so proud of him. I can't wait for more