Reviews for The Witches' Conspiracy
mysinger chapter 4 . 8/25
Great chapter! The garden gnome transformations were hysterical, especially when it happened to Snape. Really enjoying this story.
Rachelme177 chapter 3 . 7/15
Oh, there's Sirius. Thanks for including it.
Rachelme177 chapter 2 . 7/14
Help, I've fallen in a plot hole! In chapter 1 Augusta specifically starts looking into Siriuslack oftrial records but chapter 2 is 4 years later and nothing further is mentioned.
Wonderful! Thanks so much for following through and letting your muse loose on this!
Lovely chapter, well done.
These are details that impact the future of the characters, and while many would skip them, I enjoyed your view of a less-grim-Grimauld :)
Good Gracious, that was practically a whole chapter just with tedious scheduling details that literally nobody on the planet but yourself will ever spend a second thought on. Most will have skipped reading it entirely, like I did. I'm not trying to be mean, learn the lesson: only give the readers something that affects the story!
This is my favorite two-shot story evah!
Seriously, this has been a blast, you've really put a lot of thought into some of the little touches and it has made a ton of difference, without making Harry OP or even a completely AU.
AnonymouslyKnown chapter 13 . 5/10
Great story. My only complaint is McGonagall and crew created the changes. She should have been head of Hogwarts, thats where Dumbledore should have walked away. Anyway, was a pleasure to read and very different than the norm. Looking forward to more of your stories
bibliopuff chapter 13 . 5/9
i love this story. the details of hogwarts' changes? on spot. sometimes, if not all, i thought how the wizarding world is lack of logic. hogwarts curriculum too is not that good in canon (dumbledore didn't replace professor binns and snape eventhough they're not suitable for teaching kids is one of the example). so that's why witches conspiracy is one of the best changed in hogwarts, i think. wish you'll continue the story but if you don't, that's ok
bibliopuff chapter 2 . 4/28
ahahahah that's a nice joke!
bibliopuff chapter 1 . 4/28
neville and harry interact while they're kids always got my heart melts. they're so precious
Sensorybuzz chapter 13 . 4/22
Wonderful story! I loved reading it. Hope to read more.
yochan123 chapter 13 . 4/22
fully agree with every point that user Kai made below. please read it ppl.

like OBVIOUSLY DUMBLEDORE COVERED UP EVERYTHING WITH SNAPE AND DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO GET SIRIUS A TRIAL WHEN HE HEADS UP THE FUCKING WIZENGOMAT BECAUSE HE CAN MORE EASILY MANIPULATE HARRY WITHOUT SIRIUS AS GUARDIAN. and just everything. honestly he has fucked up their world as much as voldemort, and heck he even created voldemort due to arbitrarily hating and mistreating riddle.

and meanwhile his order is completely useless and does nothing even when they should have gotten more ppl and go outnumber the death eaters 50:1
E.Elliot chapter 13 . 3/28