Reviews for The Witches' Conspiracy

Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 9 . 11/5
you have it that Zabini is Andriana but in a previous chapter it's Ophelia

S. Ravenclaw
jchangpa chapter 13 . 10/26
The story is not too bad, but also not really good. It start as "let stop dumbass plot". But then it goes to improve the bigot supremacy stupidity plan, by letting the school improvement plan as a way to push stupidity. Also you basically do a bash of Hermione,very subtle but at the end that what it is. The only good part was getting 1 rapist from the picture, the rest of the bigotry is there.
Good, now in the sequel you just need to get wormtail arrested or killed.
With him unavailable to resurrect Tom, Harry and the rest of the wizard world will have time to prepare.
Some fool WILL revive Tom eventually, but the more time for changes to be made the better.

In a fic titled BRUTAL HARRY Lucius abandoned Tom in the graveyard to his fate as a powerless spirit.

Malfoys can learn, if you whip them enough.
Rune Tobor chapter 9 . 9/23
The last few paragraphs make some sense.
Tom Riddle is insane, likely because of the horcruxes.
Damage to your soul like that cannot be good for you.
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 9/22
Ron is not a good person.
Ron is the reason Hermione was in the bathroom with the troll.
Ron turned on Harry in GOF.
Ron and Hermione? I figure JKR is one of those women who likes abuse.
JKR does not understand love.
No wonder she is a single mother.

I would not be with a woman like her for anything.
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 9/22
Normally I class Albus as either evil, senile, a fool, or some combination of those.
You mentioned he could be insane, that's new to me.
Perhaps all four are true?
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 9/22
All to many of the wizzy world are worth less than the value of the bullet needed to kill them.
Fick Chick chapter 13 . 8/21
This was nice.
Specky Clarke chapter 5 . 8/20
Brilliant story! Very enjoyable to read, well written, excellent plot.
Violeta Ash chapter 12 . 8/18
I'm enjoying your story, but I just have to tell you a small thing that bothers me in this chapter:
if Rodrigo Perez is meant to be a portuguese name, the Rodrigo is just fine, but Perez is totally spanish. If you like, Pires is very similar and as portuguese as can be!
x-rayLady chapter 13 . 7/20
Well, you did great expanding a two-shot into a full story!
x-rayLady chapter 2 . 7/19
Haha, I loooooove the idea of the Marauders reincarnate in Neville, Harry and the twins :-)
desireejones99 chapter 13 . 7/14
Exceptional story would love to see a second year, well all the schoolyeas such a wonderful au