Reviews for The Witches' Conspiracy
Books85 chapter 13 . 10/15
I enjoyed this story, and am having fun discovering your other work on this site. I like the idea of a conspiracy of women working together to cause change in their society.

Thank you!
LadyGrelka chapter 4 . 10/14
Albus really needs to get out of this mindset of for the greater good, he might find he would get more done with being completely honest and really listening to his teachers and other members of the community and student body, as for Sev I think old Moldywort is going to be more pissed that he loses his 'spy' at Hogwarts due to his treatment of students, but he is insane so who really knows.
LadyGrelka chapter 2 . 10/14
First I have to yell, Way to go Minerva! It was about time someone told Albus off.

I do wonder why you did not mention anyone's wand core but Harry's, I also love it that Olivander recognized Harry right away, I have always wonder how he remembers every wand he ever sold.

Next I hope Sirius gets pardoned soon, and that Augusta give Albus and those in charge of his 'trial' a lecture, or ya know just yells at them.
Juliethobo chapter 1 . 8/22
Good start. A couple of discrepancies though. Augusta Longbottom would not say the word crap and as Harry was living in the muggle world he would not wear a cloak but a coat until he got to the magical world.
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 13 . 7/31
I hope you write squeals to this story.
Fire Tempest chapter 13 . 7/6
Fantastic story. Thank you.
Heksy chapter 13 . 7/3
What a fantastic story. Thanks for sharing.
Jeb59 chapter 13 . 7/1
nice one
This is an interesting idea, you obviously put much thought into it. I especially liked the Longbottom Foundation, also I really appreciated the role Neville had, i feel like he deserves more recognition in the fandom. x
lojosmom chapter 13 . 6/10
I know you wrote this long ago, by I just read it today and loved it.
Bjalf chapter 13 . 5/2
The story started out well, but was overwhelmed by tedious administrative details.
Bjalf chapter 8 . 5/2
I've never read a chapter so quickly before. Lots of work for the author, lots of boring details for the readers.
LadyRainDancer chapter 13 . 3/27
Excellent story, hope you write a sequel :)
aptteach123 chapter 13 . 3/14
This was such a fantastic story! I loved it so much :D *rushes off to see if you ever wrote a sequel*
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 13 . 3/5
Espero que pronto haya una continuacion me encantaria saber que mas aventuras le deparan a harry...