Reviews for The Witches' Conspiracy
morcheller chapter 13 . 3/21
Well, I have to say that was the longest two-shot I've read in some time. ;)
All-in-all it was also one of the best stories I've read in some time.
There are so few that actually strive for, and achieve, positive change for the magical world without the need for Harry to fight of multiple monsters every year. My only hope for change, if there are future sequels to this story, would be for a closer Harry/Hermione friendship. I've always been a hard-core Harmony fan.
Thanks again for a great story and even though it's been a few years, I do hope to read more from you in the future.
Rebecca S. Thalacker chapter 1 . 3/10
Brilliant story!
Kimera20 chapter 13 . 11/28/2017
ohhhh this story is awesome! i love it!
WolfGirl75 chapter 13 . 11/5/2017
Can’t wait for more story’s update soon.
Gina chapter 7 . 10/22/2017
I like how you've made Dumbledore wrong without the bashing (not that I don't adore a good bashing story)
Gina chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
great beginning! I really liked the explanation about Neville's magic. Having Arabella involved is an awesome twist and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Books85 chapter 13 . 10/15/2017
I enjoyed this story, and am having fun discovering your other work on this site. I like the idea of a conspiracy of women working together to cause change in their society.

Thank you!
LadyGrelka chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
Albus really needs to get out of this mindset of for the greater good, he might find he would get more done with being completely honest and really listening to his teachers and other members of the community and student body, as for Sev I think old Moldywort is going to be more pissed that he loses his 'spy' at Hogwarts due to his treatment of students, but he is insane so who really knows.
LadyGrelka chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
First I have to yell, Way to go Minerva! It was about time someone told Albus off.

I do wonder why you did not mention anyone's wand core but Harry's, I also love it that Olivander recognized Harry right away, I have always wonder how he remembers every wand he ever sold.

Next I hope Sirius gets pardoned soon, and that Augusta give Albus and those in charge of his 'trial' a lecture, or ya know just yells at them.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
Good start. A couple of discrepancies though. Augusta Longbottom would not say the word crap and as Harry was living in the muggle world he would not wear a cloak but a coat until he got to the magical world.
HPTwilightGALover chapter 13 . 7/31/2017
I hope you write squeals to this story.
Fire Tempest chapter 13 . 7/6/2017
Fantastic story. Thank you.
Heksy chapter 13 . 7/3/2017
What a fantastic story. Thanks for sharing.
Jeb59 chapter 13 . 7/1/2017
nice one
Guest chapter 10 . 6/9/2017
This is an interesting idea, you obviously put much thought into it. I especially liked the Longbottom Foundation, also I really appreciated the role Neville had, i feel like he deserves more recognition in the fandom. x