Reviews for The Witches' Conspiracy
LadyRainDancer chapter 13 . 3/27
Excellent story, hope you write a sequel :)
aptteach123 chapter 13 . 3/14
This was such a fantastic story! I loved it so much :D *rushes off to see if you ever wrote a sequel*
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 13 . 3/5
Espero que pronto haya una continuacion me encantaria saber que mas aventuras le deparan a harry...
Thank you!
A story that has moRon mentioned in LESS than 10 lines!
Perfect. ;-D
I really enjoyed reading your story.
Thank you for writing.
Bronze chapter 13 . 1/19
Wonderful story. I enjoyed the whole thing. Too bad you allowed Moldishorts to escape the last trap though. That would've been a fitting end to him. Forcing him to drain all his magic and life force from his Horcruxes but still loosing it all to the ruins in the last room. I'm sure Death would be laughing at him for such foolishness once he arrives. This was a very unusual idea for a story and I very glad I found and read it. I'm also very glad you wrote and posted it so I could. So thank you for doing both.
Bronze chapter 11 . 1/18
This was a beautiful chapter. Harry finally got the Christmas that he so richly deserved. I like your idea that Sirius got out of Azkaban early and wasn't as badly damaged as in most fanfictions or cannon. Thanks for this chapter and the rest of the story.
Bronze chapter 9 . 1/11
If you the author are reading this, at the point where Malfoy Sr. says that they should indoctrinate the muggle borns and half bloods into the pureblood way of thinking almost had me stop reading this. Basically what he's saying is teach them to believe in the stupidity of inbreeding like the purebloods. All they're really doing is simply postponing their total collapse as a people. I think they're also extremely blind as to where the muggle born witches and wizards truly come from. I seriously doubt that they spring from true mundanes. When you consider that the pureblood families've been dumping their squib children into the muggle world for generations, it becomes highly more likely that what's really happening is that two strong squibs have gotten together to produce a magical child. Or maybe just a stronger squib in the first or second generations. Keep that up for a few more and you could very well get a powerfully magical child or more. Harry is a possible example of this. Lily was the first witch in her family. Or was she? Her family line has never been fully explored. All that has really been stated is A, she a first gen witch and B, she was a strong, powerful and extremely smart witch. Had the Potters lived to have more children, it's entirely possible that they could all been as powerful magically speaking as Harry. Hermione is an example of a strong, powerful first gen witch. Again no really background on her family line has been done. The Potters, from what I've read, have a history of A, marrying the smartest witch of their generation and B, muggle borns. Thus keeping the problem of too much inbreeding down. By comparison, the Malfoys and the majority of the pureblood families have married their first cousins. Because of this they've born weaker and weaker children. IE, SQUIBS!
Bronze chapter 4 . 1/7
Always knew the twins were geniuses! This garden gnome prank was worthy of the Marauders. Of course that Snape also became a garden gnome was just icing on the cake. I'm surprised he didn't complain to Brainless Wonder and have Harry punished or do it himself. As Harry says in the story he's a bully and always plays the self-pity card. " Oh poor little me. I was bullied by James Potter and his friends. I'll get back at him by taking it out on his son." And ol' Brainless Wonder lets him.
Bronze chapter 3 . 1/7
Wow! This is nothing like I expected! It's so totally different from any other story I've read! Nothing is as I expected in this. If things keep up like this I could see Draco changing his attitude somewhat and becoming a low level friend to Harry and Neville. Not that I think it'll happen but it's possible. This story is one big surprise after another. I'm glad it's complete as I'd hate to have it left unfinished with me wanting more. It's that engrossing a read.
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/7
Bumblemore may already have grey/white hair but with any luck at all, Harry and Neville will get him to pull it all out! Not a fan of the Brainless Wonder of Hogwash. Good story so far and quite worth reading. The idea of getting Harry away from the Dursley's till late at night is a new one on me. I've read stories where Harry was raised by better people but this is a firs for me. It makes for a really different story line as well. I'm looking forward to seeing what later chapters bring. Thanks for writing and posting this.
ShadowHurricane chapter 4 . 1/8
dunderhead Mouhahahahahahahahaha
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/4
WOW! yet another interesting story by you. I like what I've read so far and plan to finish this in the next few days. Then I'll get around to finishing the James Bond crossover one I started. So till next time please keep writing.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2016
The only thing I would change is wouldn't Arithmancy replace Astronamy for first year required class and have Astronamy become a third year elective. But out of this whole story that's a small thing to nitpick. Great story
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 13 . 12/17/2016
In one thousand years the Founders of The Witches Conspiracy will be just as famous as the Founders of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I think with this you can do all seven books, but with your own major changes, and whether or not you add in the Deathly Hallows and/or Horcux's is up to you. I, however, think you could make a fine AU of the Harry Potter books.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/14/2016