Reviews for The Witches' Conspiracy
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Very good chapter.

gunny
Saissa chapter 13 . 5/24/2015
I love all the changes. Great story.

Would LOVE to read a sequel - if you ever decide to write it!
Saissa chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Great start!
Aureum chapter 13 . 5/15/2015
This is a really amazing story you have created. I really enjoyed and I hope you're planning a sequel. People really do underestimate the power of women, and I think the outcome of the Witches' Conspiracy has benefited Harry. I'm really interested in how you came up with this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Read most of your stories great work love your writings. Have never bothered making an acount or leaving a review but you should really do a year 2 for this one it's one of the only original ideas that I came across that hasn't been beaten to death
Luna chapter 13 . 4/13/2015
Wow, this is really good! I like how you didn't bash Dumbles. :)
chibi blue mouse chapter 13 . 4/4/2015
I loved reading this story. And I would love to read a sequel if you are so inclined to write one. I would really enjoy seeing how these changes affect Harry's future years at Hogwarts. If Voldemort is ever even able to regain any power because of the changes made. And also if the Horcruxes are found and destroyed sooner. Especially concerning Harry as a Horcrux. It's a really interesting concept and I very much enjoyed the characterization of Dumbledore in this. Not evil, not ill-intentioned, just well-meaning but too overworked to foresee undesirable consequences. It's a good characterization for him. And one that I think meshes well with the canon. Overall, I enjoyed this fanfiction. I think you ended it in a great spot and I would understand if there is never a sequel, but I know that if there is a sequel it will be well thought-out and definitely worth reading. Keep up the good work!
loretta537 chapter 13 . 3/30/2015
i love this story, I hope you write a sequel soon
TheHuntresss chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Sure Mrs. Figg I will get my cloak.. Muggles wear coats, sweaters and jackets (maybe even called a jumper) wind breaker . Love your story!
lilasin101 chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
a sequel will be great!
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 3/13/2015
awesome!
monbade chapter 12 . 3/12/2015
still one of my favs of yours along with Beltane. any plan on a book 2?
X chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
You went to a LOT of work for those plans & timetables. I applaud your attention to detail. Unfortunately there would be very few readers who would find them - especially the timetables - of interest. In fact I'd go so far as to say they're rather boring & decrease interest in the story. You could have reduced them to a mention that Madam Marchbanks read them & found them interesting (impressive, or whatever descriptive word you liked) & improved the chapter. Also, stating detailed information repeatedly is a detraction. Details once, then a referral back to that.
Other than that, you've made a few errors between Americanisms, Wizarding world terminology, & British English - I'll only point out two: the first was when Madam Longbottom first picked up Harry at the Dursleys & Harry said he'd get his cloak. Cloaks are mostly not used in modern GB, although you might find a few in rare use in Scotland by older citizens. Harry would have had one of Dudley's old jackets or coats. The other was in Harry's first Quidditch game where the sign said "Potter for President". They don't have a president, although a few other countries do. Non-Magical Britain has a Prime Minister, but it's not likely that reference would have been made in the wizarding portion of the country, either. I'm at a loss to suggest a proper replacement, there.
Other than that, you've written a very entertaining story.
jchangpa chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Well for a two chapter story it grow. Just that it do not grow for the best. It only show pureblood interacvtions, it make some muggle reference but that is all. So I stop reading it now. The story is getting the bigotry path when it is only focus on pureblood ancestry and legacy.
she-who-waits-in-darkness chapter 13 . 1/22/2015
Really hoping you will make a sequel.
960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »