Reviews for The Witches' Conspiracy
sea-kingdom chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
wow
this is just so great!
i am seriously impressed by the witches' conspiracy, it is such a fantastic and innovative idea!
i love it.
Alie-yaoi chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
I like
a reader fan chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
thanks for sharing your view of what might have been.
a reader fan chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Interesting to see the Malfoys at home, twisting things to their own ends. I have long thought that there were serious gaps in a Hogwarts education.
a reader fan chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
! - You answered a question I am sure many have wondered: how could Deatheaters plead imperious, and not be questioned under veritaeserum?
a reader fan chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
cute story.
a reader fan chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Awwww. Minerva and Pomona are really taking on a lot of extra work, considering they teach all week for most of the year. I am glad this is complete.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
laughing my ass off at this story. l Loved this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
I think you are underestimating Ron.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Why is Snape still there at Hogwarts? I would leave, very happily, if I were him.

But since the main requirement for teaching now seems to be nice to Harry and his friends, and allow them to prank anyone they don't like...good luck against old Voldy, I say.

And good luck finding another spy when Snake face does come bac.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
No, Dumbledore isn't dark or evil in this story despite what he did in this story and in canon; that role is reserved for Snape. Although...I suspect Snape will celebrate his release from teaching dunderheads by dancing in the parking lot and taking off for Jamaica. How soon everyone forgets he's not there voluntarily.

And since Arabella Figg is a Squib, I wish her luck teaching potions and keeping order in the classroom.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Of course, turning people into garden gnomes is just fine. It's the people who get turned into ones who are the bullies, of course. And Snape is bad, of course, for objecting to this.

So, when are Harry, Neville and their friends going to bash his head in the way they did in PoA?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Ah, I see Harry now believes that he runs the school and that Minerva will have a Talk with any teacher that doesn't suck up to him. Well, that's not too much different from canon, is it?

And I don't blame Hermione for being upset. She works hard and learns fast-and didn't have extra help from the very beginning. So of course Harry and Neville feel free to diss her.

Of course Harry becomes the best Seeker ever, never mind the rules. But hey, rules are for other people!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
I do hope Minerva is serious about making sure the pranks are not harmful; she never did with the twins, after all; they nearly got away with murder. I do like the way that Harry and Neville are being taught, though I hope muggleborns like Hermione get the same kind of schooling.

But I'm surprised that Albus isn't happy that Harry and Neville might be like James and Sirius. Didn't he love the way they bullied a poor half-blood? I don't blame Snape for banging his head, because if Harry and Neville are bullies, Albus won't do a thing about it, especially if they're smart enough to gang up on a poor Slytherin without any friends.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I'm really glad that the witches are so concerned about Harry and are doing so much to help him. (too bad nobody was concerned about Snape when he was that age, but hey, he was only a Slytherin and not the Boy-Who-Lived).

And I'm glad that Harry and Neville can get together, considering what Uncle Algie did to Neville 'to make his magic come out'.
961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »