Reviews for The Witches' Conspiracy
frogjg2003 chapter 8 . 3/14/2020
Do we really need a detailed breakdown of every knut in the school budget or the full schedule students will take? They're unnecessary details that bog down the story. Dumbledore might need to know the details, but we the readers do not. Just say that Minerva gives Albus the budget and tell is his reaction. We don't need to read over his shoulder.
tcl7189 chapter 13 . 12/12/2019
Nice job!
Itack23 chapter 13 . 10/8/2019
Thank you for this story!
It's quite impressive how much you can get done when a few people are quite motivated! (here, four witches)
Matt chapter 6 . 9/24/2019
"propositions for the improvement of the school" - it should be "proposals". It seems to me that English is not your first language. You make quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes. Perhaps you could find a native English speaker as a beta to help you with your stories.
Matt chapter 1 . 9/23/2019
I'm sorry, but it simply isn't possible for gardens to be pompous. Only people can be pompous.
Specky Clarke chapter 1 . 8/31/2019
Great start to a very promising story. I hope that the witches "find" Hermione somehow. Luna would also benefit along with the boys and girls growing up with the opposite gender.
csheila chapter 6 . 8/19/2019
Truth is not bashing. Canon supports your position on Snape, no matter how many fans fell for the great actor portraying him
LAB1 chapter 13 . 6/21/2019
I really enjoyed your idea of what a group of determined women can accomplish! You spent so much time in the details that it became too much for me at times to concentrate. Reading is my escape from reality and I think I'll look for a story with less details next. Your mind is amazing while mine is on summer vacation!
PaulinaNyghthart chapter 6 . 6/20/2019
...and that officially ends me wanting to further this story, an objective writer wouldn't bash any character repeatedly in all stories.
PaulinaNyghthart chapter 5 . 6/20/2019
I'm irritated at how Snape os being treated but it's better than I've seen with others.
PaulinaNyghthart chapter 2 . 6/20/2019
I love this! so far this is amazing take on the story.
cmfisher chapter 13 . 5/26/2019
A truly wonderful story. The only thing better would have been in Pettigrew was caught. Thank you for your time.
rbear1231 chapter 13 . 3/21/2019
this was good

pissed off witches...yeah that about sums up just what can be done,

I would have added Mrs. Flamel since she is basically the oldest witch still living.
or at least my version of Penny Flamel.
Netchka chapter 13 . 12/7/2018
Wonderfull story. Totally different take on the Harry Potter story.
Navn Ukjent chapter 13 . 11/25/2018
Nice fic, despite having a bit too much exposition and being a bit thin with regards to action and character development.
960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »