Reviews for The Witches' Conspiracy
TeddyBlake chapter 2 . 11/17/2018
OMG how I laugh the second Harry and Neville entered Hogwarts! The troll, Snape banging his head on the table (LOL), ... The next generation of Marauders is heeeeere !
KnowInsight chapter 13 . 11/7/2018
Another great story!
EmlynMara chapter 10 . 9/30/2018
Plots and more plots. Lovely scene with Harry and Sirius at the end.
EmlynMara chapter 3 . 9/29/2018
About time someone revealed to Dumbledore that he is not always right.
EmlynMara chapter 2 . 9/29/2018
What fun to see the results of the changes made. Very enjoyable.
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
What a neat concept. I like that they are working around the limitations versus breaking him out. Very creative.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2018
You've put a massive amount of work into this and I applaud you for that
Monster King chapter 13 . 9/24/2018
Great story
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 2 . 9/12/2018
Awesome short story. A continuation would be awesome too.

Thanks for sharing.
Numbervania chapter 7 . 8/25/2018
Er, I have a point to raise regarding the itemized budgets for Hogwarts that Minerva presented Albus during the meeting.

Current Staff Salaries Per Annem.
7500 g, Albus Dumbledor;
6500 G, Minerva McGonagal;
5500 G x3, Pomona Sprout, Filias Flitwick, Severus Snape;
5000 G x2, Bathsheda Babbling, Poppy Pomfry;
4000 G, Aurora Sinistra;
3500 G x2, George McIntosh, Quirinus Quirrell;
3000 G x4, Ambrosius Kettleburn, Sybil Trelawny, Septima Vector, Charity Burbage;
2500 G, Irma Pince;
2000 G, Arabella Fig;
1500 G x2, Rubius Hagred, Argus Filch.

That adds up to a total of 71000 G, when it was stated that the total staff salary was 71500 G, so there's a discrepancy of 500 G. The one staff member missing on that list is Rolanda Hooch, Hogwarts Flight Instructor/Quidditch Referee who could be allocated that amount, but should then have a matching or adjusted pay raise in the new proposed budget. Hope this helps, thanks for posting.
mumphie chapter 13 . 8/6/2018
Great story. It's been five years...time to find the muse for year 2!
mumphie chapter 2 . 8/6/2018
A shame the conspirators didn't run into the Grangers during one of their history tours. mayhaps she then would have curbed her "know-it-all-ness". Also, I wish there had been a few paragraphs ofthe train ride. Ah well...it's only ch. 2.
morcheller chapter 13 . 3/21/2018
Well, I have to say that was the longest two-shot I've read in some time. ;)
All-in-all it was also one of the best stories I've read in some time.
There are so few that actually strive for, and achieve, positive change for the magical world without the need for Harry to fight of multiple monsters every year. My only hope for change, if there are future sequels to this story, would be for a closer Harry/Hermione friendship. I've always been a hard-core Harmony fan.
Thanks again for a great story and even though it's been a few years, I do hope to read more from you in the future.
Rebecca S. Thalacker chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Brilliant story!
Kimera20 chapter 13 . 11/28/2017
ohhhh this story is awesome! i love it!
960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »