Reviews for The Witches' Conspiracy
darbear chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Love This! The whole thing is so well written so far :) I am super excited for tomorrow!
my2krazies chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This is brilliant! I love how you have them actually doing something rather than just sitting back and allowing Dumbledore to do whatever he wants without consequences. There are so many directions you could take this in...so many things could change. Great idea!
Jrod360 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I have to say the story so far seems very promising..I hope harry continues his non-magical education as well as his magical one so he can adequately work in both worlds..I also hope you have both harry and neville work on mind magics to keep the secret from snape and dumbledore, they should both be decent at it as it was one of the aspects of introversive magics, something both of their accidental magic seems to show an affinity toward
dmn410 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Very nice story. Worth the read!
darkplayer35 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Very interesting idea for the story. It has a lot of potential. I look forward to seeing where it goes from here. Please update soon.
Hericus C chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I like the end run around Dumbledore and that they are just not sitting back and saying 'oh, well'. That they got to Harry before he had the intelligence starved out of him and his magic suppressed through fear should make a great deal of difference, as well as having friends and knowing the magical world background. Kudos and I cannot wait for more.
george17 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Cool. Nice story. It is a very plausible look at the wizarding world as if magical people were normal also. And, that means a reasonable number of them would simply be good people. It reminds you that the idea all of them are either evil or would blindly follow one man is a ridiculous caricature of the world, like something out of a children's story...
animegamemaster6 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Very interesting premise. I look forward to the next part.
S-Wanderer999 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Well this looks like it will be a good story.

I like what you did with Arabella being a skilled potion mistress, even though she is a squib.

As for getting more people with Harry and Neville for their studies, I can think of two to start with. The two and their guardians that I'm thinking of are: Susan Bones with her aunt Amelia Bones, and Blaise Zabini with his mother (unsure of her name). Part of the reason for these two is who their guardian is. For Susan it's her aunt who is single and Blaise's mother is a widow I think.

While you might choose others, I think you want your title to stay true for your story (for the most). So having some wizards involved in the conspiracy before Hogwarts doesn't really make sense. So I figure you're going to have the mothers of some families be approached about this (more so the neutral to light families).

Anyways keep up the good work.
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
i love it
luna plateada14 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
nothing more will be two chapters?

can not do more like a wonderful and interesting history
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Given how those witches are doubting DUmbledore, is any of them considering the possibility of Sirius Black being innocent? It'd be interesting seeing Augusta trying to push for him to have a trial. Even if they only saw this as a way to distract Dumbledore and thought Black would be convicted anyway.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
this sounds like it is going to be a great story! i cant wait to see who else will join harry and neville for their lessons
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I like what I have read so far.

it should be a chapter's length story though.

can't you see how much trouble in the backgroud they will be able to cause from these humble beginnings.

they could unit the to change now how things work in the wizarding world.

from right under dumbledores and the racist pureblood noses.
Lily887787 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
i like the story! i like how they are sneaking under the goat's nose...
961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 Next »