Reviews for The Witches' Conspiracy
Guest chapter 13 . 12/14/2016
Please update soon
EmmSea chapter 13 . 12/5/2016
Excellent story! Thank you.
Wulffe chapter 13 . 11/22/2016
Awesome story .. I like this tale a lot ..

;-}
Anoneme chapter 9 . 11/15/2016
I don't agree with their motives, but I approve of and somewhat admire the methods of the Malfoys in this chapter, the movies and books really portrayed them as far too blunt for a "cunning" house. I really like the direction this chapter/characters took.

My only question now is if instead of the Ravenclaw I was certain I would be, am I actually a Slytherin?
Anoneme chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
The mental image of Snape banging his head on the teacher's table at the opening feast was a beautifulbmenyal image, thank you for that X'D
Rain of the Forest chapter 9 . 11/10/2016
Fuck you malfoys
DenSorteEngel80 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Have to admit that I'm VERY glad you're not setting the schedule for any of my non-existing children. 13 different classes and they're only SEVEN years old o.O Maybe you should have taken it a bit easier on them you know :D And think about substituting at least one of the classes for basic spelling and maths. (and writing with quills)
sexy Seren chapter 13 . 10/19/2016
Make a sequel
BCgurlie chapter 13 . 10/17/2016
I am definitely looking forward to a sequel! I'm interested to see how the other years pan out with the new implementations at Hogwarts! Esp the Tri-Wizard Tournament!
StupidChinaBook chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Isn't chemistry the same as potions?
amsev chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
Love this story! Thank you for writing it!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
I don't understand your story...you started it as a story where 4 women helps Harry and Neville and others become knowledgeable about the out and ins do WW...that's good but as the story continues it shpws that you are actually supporting the pureblood supremacy and bigotry?! Why in hell should the muggleborns forget and get distanced from their parents...you had a great idea but your execution is not good...I will continue reading the last 3 chaps but reading the reviews I don't think I will find anything good...
Guest chapter 13 . 6/18/2016
Please write a sequel
Honestly don't you two read chapter 13 . 6/12/2016
I liked the idea, brilliant :-p good job!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/17/2016
Please Write a sequel I really really enjoyed the story and want to read about the next and the changes at hogwarts
961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »