Reviews for Distance Between
love-warmth-life chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I loved it! It's about time Cloud experienced some of that angst he caused Tifa so many times. Thank you for sharing this touching story, I can't wait to see more soon! :)
Strifers19 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
OMG! YOU HAVE THESE TWO DOWN TO A SCIENCE MAN!
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I love it, the last part was so bitter sweet &I think you had the characters spot on, hope you continue this!
SingleStone chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I love it. Especially when Cloud whispers for her to wait. Oh, Cloud! Why can't you just speak up!
Shirraz78 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Love it! Very awesome job!
AquaticSilver chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Love it! _ Thanks for the update *thumbs up*
drinktea chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh, this was just lovely- powerful, even. It's just like Tifa to read him like a book, and it's just like Cloud to protect her to the point of harming himself. Again, great job on this!
JC-zala chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
It was beautiful to a fault. I was very impressed with the flow, the interaction, and the balance of drama with the hint of romance into the mix. You've portrayed Tifa and Cloud very well, very naturally. I read this story about 4 fours before I reviewed this. This is certainly a fave for me.
Zidane87 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Sorry I did not read this fic sooner, you see I was playing doudecim as well , and seeing how u warned us about spoilers, I decided to finish the game first before I read this story. As always live it, oh and you absolutely right the game shows how much they care for eachother, not in that friend type of a way but in that you complete me type if a way (x Sorry Aerith and Cloud fans but the proof is there.
Marisa chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I loved it! It was very bittersweet and leaves the reader wondering that if they ever do see each other again, it might be good and it might be bad, depending on whether or not they remember. i liked that Cloud seemed to remember more than she did, but didn't want to admit it, which is so like Cloud.

On another note, you haven't lost your touch. I've been kinda out of touch myself with too much going on in my life to make time to write and/or read other people's stories right now. But I was in the mood today and I'm glad I found yours.

I'll keep a watchful eye out for a second one-shot of this.

Ciao!
Valk chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Sorry I'm so lazy and can't login -_- I'm just, well, lazy.

Anyway, this was really good. I haven't been yearning for Cloud/Tifa as much lately, but it was still good to read (Plus, I was afraid you might stab me if I didn't read it soon _)

-Wipes tears out of eyes-

So sad, but a nice role reversal there. Well played.

-Valk
ledah13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
beautiful. you kept the characters in character and it fitted the timeline. it was sad... yet executed well.

why must ff worlds be so cruel and always have Cloti in a complicated and just plain painful situations?

keep it up, my advice at just an ounce more of depth in story

Write on!
Strifegirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
awww man! This was really sweet and touching! x3 I liked the way you made them interact :3 too bad is just a Oneshot T_T I wanted to read more T_T if you write another like this please let me know ;3 great fic btw _
Kohryu chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
so they have no memory in Dissidia ne? That suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks
paperpieces chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
You're not losing your touch :)I liked it and i hope you continue this in another oneshot!