Reviews for Moments
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 29 . 3/23
Sorry to hear that. I hope you get better soon.

At first I was surprised Merlin crying over the kitten (though it's not like our Merlin), but after that I laughed so hard! Poor Merlin XD Hope to read the next part soon.
Akayuki Novak chapter 29 . 3/22
*snicker* Thought you were going to make Merlin do something dramatic. Turns out no, the kitten clawed him.
FrodoBaggins1415 chapter 29 . 3/21
Awww so cute
I love cats
its great that you're writing again. I really missed you
as always your faithful fan
FrodoBaggins1415
Completely agree with you, Lancelot is a big sook. I hate how depressing he was after Gwen got kidnapped and he was trying to help save her, when he said 'I have not much to live for'. He just needs to suck it up and stop whining.
MamzelleHermy chapter 29 . 3/19
Oh Merlin and a cat that bodes well :)

Oh and I sad to hear you had some issue but glad you're okay again !
A friend chapter 7 . 3/19
I love all your stories to bit an do hope you continue to write for as long as you are able. Great story.
chele the original chapter 29 . 3/19
lol poor Merlin.
oma13 chapter 29 . 3/19
Ahhh, soft kitty, warm kitty, soft Merlin, warm Merlin...the same thing happened to my hubby when our cat had 4 kittens. The LOVED his hairy legs when he stepped out of the shower and all 4 would run and attack his legs. Too funny. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 29 . 3/19
Whoooo! Its nice to hear from you. Its always nice to read something by you, and the kitten was no different. I know I wouldn't be able to resist taking the kitten home... From experience... Um, yeah my friends have actually labeled me a cat magnet due to how many kittens I've found hungry and abandoned at the side of the road or even parking lots, the poor things. (Which really hasn't happened thaaaat many times but people kinda remember when you ask them to help you find a good home for a cute little kitten) And I ramble... Should really stop receiving at night cause I always seem to just babble on and on. Anyways, I understand Merlin's dilemma and since this is a fic labeled part one I suspect there's more wonderful hijinks coming. I love your writing and I really have to thank you for taking the time to post this!
CherryAmes15 chapter 29 . 3/19
Haha! That was so adorable. I was wondering why Merlin started crying before protesting. I'm so glad you're back! I literally rake through emails everyday looking out for emachinescat. Anyway, have fun writing that paper about Mr. Shelley's story. I hope you're feeling better!... and that the kitten's not an evil incarnation of Morgana or something...anyway, I've babbled for too long. Update soon!
Ithreniell chapter 27 . 1/30
Okay, I'll admit, this one had me rolling on the floor laughing.
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 23 . 1/3
A normal hunt? Since when do Arthur and Merlin have normal hunts? It's just not done. :D
Akayuki Novak chapter 28 . 12/5/2014
"That was... nice." We all know what you're really thinking, Gwen, and everyone agrees with you.
FrodoBaggins1415 chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
So funny
great chapter
Mirth-e chapter 28 . 11/27/2014
Loved it had to laugh so hard on the drabbles.! xD