Reviews for Delivery
lilly chapter 18 . 2/19/2014
Awesome...
indiandoll chapter 18 . 2/2/2014
oh goodness gracious i couldn't even stop myself from squealing at some points. OTP forever.
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 18 . 1/6/2014
They are just toooo cute together, EEEEEKKK
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
AANG !
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
That ending made my jaw fall open, haha.
Anon chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
Chapter 18. Sad that it's over, but a good story! You are a really good writer and I like your work.
Anon chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Chapter 13. Nothing is better than meat (and sarcasm).
Anon chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Chapter 11. But please not another conspiracy.
Anon chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
You're a really good writer !
Anon chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Chapter 8. This chapter is my favorite so far. I didn't expect this, but Aang the little devil, this is hilarious. But I'm thinking that Toph 's pretty mad at Sokka, and Aang for going along with it.
Anon chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
Chapter 7. So I just after learning of Toph's plan I thought: Sokka's going to say yes to marrying Toph instead of saying no leaving Toph to break it off (or not), then it would be like "Sokka you devil, you." Then Toph would either have to go with it or break it off leaving her with a lot of problems, but I'm interested to see how this plays out.
Anon chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Chapter 5. I was wracking my brain trying to figure out who Toph's parents might believe and I thought of Aang "But Aang's in Ba Sing Se." I thought. Yeah, never underestimate the Avatar.
I imagine Sokka telling Aang "You little twerp, I should boomerang you into next week!"
Anon chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Chapter 4. I think Toph is a great wedding planner, not great about the fine details but great all the same.
That last line got me right in the feels.
Anon chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Chapter 3. The atomic bomb... (Not in a bad way of course, I greatly approve.)
Anon chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Chapter 1. The Cabbage Merchant is priceless. Good addition.